Windows 10: Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Acer Swift 3 and today when I tried to connect it to my wireless earphones, I realised that the BlueTooth icon was missing from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KRJZ, Jan 27, 2020.

1. KRJZ Win User

Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Hi,

I have an Acer Swift 3 and today when I tried to connect it to my wireless earphones, I realised that the BlueTooth icon was missing from the action centre. I opened the tray and the icon was missing from there as well. I even went into settings to directly connect it to my earphones but it says that BlueTooth is switched off and I don't know how to turn it back on. I went into the device manager app and Bluetooth was under hidden apps for some reason.

Can someone tell me why this issue is occurring and how I should solve it?

Thanks

:)

2. Cal_9 Win User

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things,
    such as enabling Bluetooth support services and downloading drivers, but I've not fixed the problem. When I try to troubleshoot Bluetooth, it says that my laptop has no Bluetooth capabilities.

Just to be clear, my laptop used to have Bluetooth capabilities, and now it does not.

Cal_9, Jan 27, 2020
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Bluetooth disappeared on Razer Blade Signature Laptop 2016

Had the same problem with a Dell Latitude E6530 after installing Windows 10. Tried every suggestion to no avail until this morning.

I strongly suggest you go to www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth , pick the appropriate driver from the list,download and install. I'm fairly confident this fix will work for you but fingers crossed anyway.

LudvikNovak, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

1. Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth capability disappeared

2. All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...: I was working like normal and suddenly my Bluetooth mouse stopped working. After some investigation, it seemed that all of a sudden Bluetooth capability disappeared from my laptop entirely. Like completely gone. I couldn’t turn Bluetooth on, and I couldn’t access any...
  3. All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...: I was working like normal and suddenly my Bluetooth mouse stopped working. After some investigation, it seemed that all of a sudden Bluetooth capability disappeared from my laptop entirely. Like completely gone. I couldn’t turn Bluetooth on, and I couldn’t access any...
  4. Bluetooth capability disappeared from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth capability disappeared from PC: Today when I tried to connect it to my wireless headphones, I noticed that the Bluetooth icon was missing from the action center. I opened the tray and the icon was also missing. I even went into settings to connect it directly to my headphones, but it says Bluetooth is off...
  5. Bluetooth capability disappeared from PC

Bluetooth capability disappeared from PC: Today when I tried to connect it to my wireless headphones, I noticed that the Bluetooth icon was missing from the action center. I opened the tray and the icon was also missing. I even went into settings to connect it directly to my headphones, but it says Bluetooth is off...
  6. Bluetooth capability disappeared from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth Capability Disappeared

Bluetooth Capability Disappeared: Hi! Suddenly, the toggle on/off option for Bluetooth disappeared. I am using a Dell Inspiron 5593. On running the troubleshooter, I got the message , "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please ..." see image below.I have restarted my computer several times. I have...
  8. Bluetooth capability disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth capability disappears: My Onn pc has had bluetooth capability since I purchased it in August. Just in the past two months, the bluetooth option has disappeared completely and doesn't show up at all. I have headphones and speakers that have been connected to the pc but it says that I don't have any...
  9. Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop: Hi there, I have an Acer Swift 3 and today, when I tried to connect it to my wireless headphones, I noticed that the BlueTooth icon was missing in the action center. I opened the tray and the icon was also missing from there. I even went into settings to connect it directly...
  10. Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared: After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things, such as enabling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add bluetooth capability to windows 10