Windows 10: Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Acer Swift 3 and today when I tried to connect it to my wireless earphones, I realised that the BlueTooth icon was missing from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KRJZ, Jan 27, 2020.

1. KRJZ Win User

Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Hi,

I have an Acer Swift 3 and today when I tried to connect it to my wireless earphones, I realised that the BlueTooth icon was missing from the action centre. I opened the tray and the icon was missing from there as well. I even went into settings to directly connect it to my earphones but it says that BlueTooth is switched off and I don't know how to turn it back on. I went into the device manager app and Bluetooth was under hidden apps for some reason.

Can someone tell me why this issue is occurring and how I should solve it?

Thanks

:)

2. Cal_9 Win User

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things,
    such as enabling Bluetooth support services and downloading drivers, but I've not fixed the problem. When I try to troubleshoot Bluetooth, it says that my laptop has no Bluetooth capabilities.

Just to be clear, my laptop used to have Bluetooth capabilities, and now it does not.

Cal_9, Jan 27, 2020
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Bluetooth disappeared on Razer Blade Signature Laptop 2016

Had the same problem with a Dell Latitude E6530 after installing Windows 10. Tried every suggestion to no avail until this morning.

I strongly suggest you go to www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth , pick the appropriate driver from the list,download and install. I'm fairly confident this fix will work for you but fingers crossed anyway.

LudvikNovak, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

1. Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth capability disappeared

2. Bluetooth Capability Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Capability Issues: So, for the past few weeks I've been having problems with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon comes back from time to time, but it never stays. So right after the cumulative updates the Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the action center. Honestly, I thought this was normal,...
  3. Bluetooth Capabilities

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  4. Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop

Bluetooth capability disappeared from laptop: Hi there, I have an Acer Swift 3 and today, when I tried to connect it to my wireless headphones, I noticed that the BlueTooth icon was missing in the action center. I opened the tray and the icon was also missing from there. I even went into settings to connect it directly...
  5. Lost Bluetooth Capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability: I followed instructions uninstalling Bluetooth Device and my Laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio X70-A. How can I get the Bluetooth Icon so I and switch my Bluetooth on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-bluetooth-capability/16af073b-bede-43cc-a67b-c39c2625cd06
  6. Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared: After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things, such as enabling...
  7. Bluetooth has disappeared from my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my laptop: Hello all, My bluetooth wasn't connecting properly to my headphones earlier, so I tried to turn it off and on. Unfortunately, I couldn't turn it back on, and when I restarted settings the option to had disappeared: [ATTACH] The icon has also disappeared from the...
  8. bluetooth capabilities

bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  9. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b
  10. BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED

BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED: THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH ICON IN MY ACTION CENTRE. IT HAS DISAPPEARED WITH ONE OF THE WINDOWS UPDATE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability-and-icon-disappeared/13b588a4-7ce7-47f0-9d7b-346bd3064ae9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add bluetooth capability to windows 10