Windows 10: Bluetooth Capability Gone

Discus and support Bluetooth Capability Gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there I have had this problem before and have tried the suggestions given to me last time, but to no avail. My laptop has been very sluggish to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CheanneLombard, May 21, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Capability Gone

Hi there

I have had this problem before and have tried the suggestions given to me last time, but to no avail. My laptop has been very sluggish to the point where I struggled to work, I do realise my Acer TravelMate P253 M is quite old, but wanted to make a last ditch effort to delay buying a new laptop. I did a factory reset, and this morning checked for updates which were then done. Despite trying various tips and even trying to reinstall the bluetooth drivers (I got an error message from the Broadcom one telling me there is no bluetooth device, and the artheros one doesn't even try to install at all) my laptop still doesn't have bluetooth.

I can't see it in the device manager even when clicking on show hidden devices. The Bluetooth Support which I found when running services.mcs has been set to automatic and I have restarted. When troubleshooting, MS tells me that this laptop doesn't have bluetooth capability.

I'm not sure if it's just so old (I got it in 2013) or whether is some other course of action that I haven't tried yet? My bluetooth has been spotty in the last year, sometimes struggling to connect to devices or just dropping the connection. The latest drivers on the Acer website for my laptop is for Windows 8.1, I run Windows 10, and with all the troubles I've had with some updates, I've always been able to get the bluetooth going again.

Does anyone perhaps know what to do here? I've spent all morning trying to find answers on the internet, but no joy.

:)

CheanneLombard, May 21, 2019

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 21, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 21, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Capability Gone

Bluetooth on Windows 10 is gone.

Hi,

Unfortunatley, my problem was not solved. After I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooting it said bluetooth is not available on my computer. It told me to get an external adapter to add bluetooth capabilities.

Step 2 did not work since there was no Bluetooth under the Device Manager list as seen below.
    Bluetooth Capability Gone 977937c1-c611-4d61-8c6e-c48e1fb7f417?upload=true.jpg

I installed two bluetooth files from the Lenovo site that were for bluetooth and for my computer and then restarted the desktop after the installation was completed, this did not solve the problem. Microsoft's site did not help me, neither did step 4.

Oscar Stjernfält, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Capability Gone

1. Bluetooth Capability Gone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Capability Gone

2. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  3. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  4. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Capability has gone missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Capability has gone missing: I had this Dell 3593 since March 2020 which I had a HP mouse connected via Bluetooth but suddenly not sure if there had been any updates at the time the Bluetooth disappeared and the laptop has NO Bluetooth capabilities. Any ideas how this could be fixed because I'm at my...
  6. Bluetooth Capabilities

Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  7. Bluetooth capability not detected

Bluetooth capability not detected: Hey, All of a sudden my bluetooth stopped working. I cant see the blue tooth toggle button in my bluetooth and device settings, neither can i see it in my action center. [ATTACH] I have even tried troubleshooting the bluetooth issue, it says that bluetooth capability not...
  8. bluetooth capabilities

bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  9. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b
  10. wirless connection capabilities gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wirless connection capabilities gone.: my father's hp- h8-1437c running on windows 10, was working on wifi but then all of a sudden lost connection. it said it couldn't connect to a network. i checked the network connection and the adapter options and all it showed was Ethernet. i went on Microsoft support and hp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth capability disappeared windows 10