Windows 10: Bluetooth Capability Issues

Discus and support Bluetooth Capability Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, for the past few weeks I've been having problems with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon comes back from time to time, but it never stays. So right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WillyFH, Jun 26, 2020.

1. WillyFH Win User

Bluetooth Capability Issues

So, for the past few weeks I've been having problems with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon comes back from time to time, but it never stays. So right after the cumulative updates the Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the action center. Honestly, I thought this was normal, but when I started searching for ways to solve my problem online, I couldn't find anything. I tried restarting my computer and updating my drivers but nothing worked, so I reset my pc but couldn't find anything. I've tried, but nothing works. Just yesterday, I could use my Bluetooth mouse but today I couldn't see the option to turn it on.

I've just been having many issues with Bluetooth, as Bluetooth has sessions where it sometimes appear and then disappears, this all happened after the cumulative updates, any fixes?

:)

WillyFH, Jun 26, 2020

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Capability Issues

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Capability Issues

1. Bluetooth Capability Issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Capability Issues

2. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  3. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  4. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Capabilities

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  6. Bluetooth capability not detected

Bluetooth capability not detected: Hey, All of a sudden my bluetooth stopped working. I cant see the blue tooth toggle button in my bluetooth and device settings, neither can i see it in my action center. [ATTACH] I have even tried troubleshooting the bluetooth issue, it says that bluetooth capability not...
  7. Lost Bluetooth Capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability: I followed instructions uninstalling Bluetooth Device and my Laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio X70-A. How can I get the Bluetooth Icon so I and switch my Bluetooth on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-bluetooth-capability/16af073b-bede-43cc-a67b-c39c2625cd06
  8. bluetooth capabilities

bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  9. Bluetooth Capability Gone

Bluetooth Capability Gone: Hi there I have had this problem before and have tried the suggestions given to me last time, but to no avail. My laptop has been very sluggish to the point where I struggled to work, I do realise my Acer TravelMate P253 M is quite old, but wanted to make a last ditch...
  10. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b