Windows 10: Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430

Discus and support Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my Bluetooth was working fine on my Windows 10 PC Lenovo T430 for the past few months. Then, suddenly, today when I went on Settings to check my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harve47, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Harve47 Win User

Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430

So my Bluetooth was working fine on my Windows 10 PC Lenovo T430 for the past few months. Then, suddenly, today when I went on Settings to check my Bluetooth, it says Bluetooth is turned off - there is no option to turn Bluetooth off and on, and it has disappeared from Action Center. I tried a few different potential solutions to fix it, none of which have worked:

1. I used System Restore to bring my Windows 10 system back to a time when the Bluetooth was working. Nothing changed when I went into the new restore point.

2. I checked on Device Manager to see if something was wrong with the actual Bluetooth devices. The Bluetooth section on Device Manager was hidden, and when I opened it, all of the Bluetooth devices were greyed out. "Scan for hardware changes" did nothing. "Update driver" did not do anything. Under 'Device Status' when I see properties for the device, it says 'Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45'. I currently have 'Thinkpad Bluetooth 4.0' as a bluetooth device, among others.

3. I went on Services to check the Bluetooth services and all were running automatically except one called 'Bluetooth User Support service' which would not let me run it automatically. I restarted multiple services and rebooted the laptop. Nothing worked.

4. I downloaded numerous drivers from Lenovo and tried to connect them with 'Thinkpad Bluetooth 4.0' on device manager. Nothing worked. One driver, when I ran its Setup.exe, said that it did not recognize bluetooth capability in the device.

5. Ran System File Checker on command prompt - didn't work as well.

6. I used Windows 10 'Get Help' to diagnose the problem. It discovered the Bluetooth radio in the T430 but claimed that it was missing/in a 'phantom' state - when it tried to fix it, it came up with an error.

One more piece of info: Before I used System Restore, when my Bluetooth had stopped working, I accidentally uninstalled the 'Thinkpad Bluetooth 4.0' driver on Device Manager. The Events log on the Properties of the Bluetooth device reflects this error.

I'm really confused about what has happened to my Bluetooth device and hoping to restore it, any help would be greatly appreciated Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 5af04e67-6f08-493a-b0ee-36ba761eed31?upload=true.png

Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 80e3253c-1882-4b90-856d-c73076710c43?upload=true.png

Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 79c14ede-2d26-4c3b-870c-ef004b123cef?upload=true.png

:)

Harve47, Sep 20, 2020

2. Ivy Bridge-Powered Lenovo ThinkPad T430 Laptop Exposed

Usually we have online shops spilling the beans on upcoming hardware but this time a university website (that of St. John's University) has jumped the gun and provided details on Lenovo's yet-to-be-released ThinkPad T430 laptop.

According to stjohns.edu, the T430 features a 'durable industrial design', a 14-inch (1366 x 768) LED-backlit display, an Intel Core i5-3210M processor (other CPU options are likely), 6 GB of RAM, a 320 GB (7200 RPM) hard drive, integrated graphics, a DVD writer, a 720p webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, USB 3.0, a 4-in-1 card reader, and a 6-cell battery. The laptop's price tag has not been revealed.

Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 lenovo_thinkpad_t430_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Sep 20, 2020
  3. fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working

i have a lenovo thinkpad t430 and i have a built in fingerprint scanner in my laptop and i chose this laptop because my mate has the same but he is running windows 10 and can use the fingerprint scanner as security and im running windows 10 but cannot
    get mine to function on my laptop all im always getting is 'we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible' and when installing drivers manually it asks to enable it so i do but nothing i have followed steps like hold win + r and other ways but even my
    mate cant understand why his works and mine dosen't work when our laptops are the same in every way specs and the type of windows is running also i have tryed other windows going back to vista, 7 , 8.1 and 10 and nothing can anyone help or know if there is
    something i can download to use this feature ? thanks in advance

ShaneElvidge, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

Hi I recently bought a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T430. It has Windows 10 but no Bluetooth Driver.How can I install one?

Thanks

Jonathan

JonnyF0ntaine, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430

1. Bluetooth Capability not detected - Windows 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Capability detected

2. Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s: Dear team, As i'm facing issue with the bluetooth driver after upgrading to latest version windows 20H2 19042, Kindly reply ASAP. note: I'm using lenovo thinkpad T430s with broadcam bluetooth hardware version 4.0 with ram suits of 4gb ram. kindly help....
  3. Bluetooth function disappeared - Windows 10 - Thinkpad T430

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth function disappeared - Windows 10 - Thinkpad T430: submitted by /u/zip27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0d4c9/bluetooth_function_disappeared_windows_10/
  4. Bluetooth capability not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth capability not detected: Hey, All of a sudden my bluetooth stopped working. I cant see the blue tooth toggle button in my bluetooth and device settings, neither can i see it in my action center. [ATTACH] I have even tried troubleshooting the bluetooth issue, it says that bluetooth capability not...
  5. fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    fingerprint scanner lenovo thinkpad t430 not working: i have a lenovo thinkpad t430 and i have a built in fingerprint scanner in my laptop and i chose this laptop because my mate has the same but he is running windows 10 and can use the fingerprint scanner as security and im running windows 10 but cannot get mine to function on...
  6. Lenovo thinkpad battery

Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  7. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0
  8. Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not disable Airplane mode on Lenovo T430: I have a persistent issue with my Lenovo T430. I can not enable wifi. I can not disable airplane mode. Airplane mode switch is grayed out, wifi is not grayed out, but nothing happens when you switch it on (can't disable airplane). I have tried every possible online solution...
  9. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability: I recently purchased a pce ac55bt and the wifi is now working fine, however windows is not detecting the bluetooth capability of this card - when I run the bluetooth troubleshooter I get the following message:...
  10. Venerable Thinkpad T430 no speakers after 1709?

Venerable Thinkpad T430 no speakers after 1709?: *cry perplexing. My pristine thinkpad T430's Realtek High Def audio seems installed right, no bangs, no obvious errors, but with version1709 build 16299.64 Pro, no sound emerges from speakers. Was good before now - very good in fact. Using the built in test facilities,...