Windows 10: Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Discus and support Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnLandry1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?

:)

JohnLandry1, Nov 13, 2018

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Lost Bluetooth Capability

I lost my bluetooth icons and capability on Windows 10.

[ Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings
    ]

Bob Whiteley (RWhiteley), Nov 13, 2018
  4. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Lost Bluetooth Capability

Hello!

After a recent set of updates, my computer claims to have lost it's bluetooth capability. The bluetooth icon has disappeared and the usual toggle to turn bluetooth on or off is also missing, making it impossible to connect any devices.

My Windows version is

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)

and the laptop itself is a Dell Precision 5510

if there is any way to fix this, please let me know, I have a bluetooth mouse that I need to use for work.

Thanks!

Masha_Kurenkov, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

1. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth capability lost

2. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Lost Bluetooth capability: So in a very frustrating turn of events, my PC has suddenly lost it's bluetooth capability. I'm fairly certain this was after a Windows update too.I have tried looking for it in device manager. As you can see, it's not there.I've tried checking Bluetooth and Other Devices. As...
  3. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Lost Bluetooth capability: So in a very frustrating turn of events, my PC has suddenly lost it's bluetooth capability. I'm fairly certain this was after a Windows update too.I have tried looking for it in device manager. As you can see, it's not there.I've tried checking Bluetooth and Other Devices. As...
  4. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio: I updated recently. Well, I did a fresh reinstall and the new jazz was installed. Afterwards though I realised I have no bluetooth. I can't turn it on or off, when I go to connect a bluetooth device I instantly get a message about it not being avalible, needing to turn it on...
  6. I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop

I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop: My bluetooth is no longer working for my laptop. The PC doesn't even recognize that it has bluetooth capability any more. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 installed...
  7. Lost Bluetooth Capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability: I followed instructions uninstalling Bluetooth Device and my Laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio X70-A. How can I get the Bluetooth Icon so I and switch my Bluetooth on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-bluetooth-capability/16af073b-bede-43cc-a67b-c39c2625cd06
  8. Lost bluetooth capability

Lost bluetooth capability: I use a dell inspiron 5570 intel core I7-7500U with 16 gb ram, 64 based system. Lost complete bluetooth connectivity/capability. There are no bluetooth icon on the system, tried several option on device manager as well checking bluetooth status bluetooth supports service...
  9. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  10. Lost Bluetooth Capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability: Hello! After a recent set of updates, my computer claims to have lost it's bluetooth capability. The bluetooth icon has disappeared and the usual toggle to turn bluetooth on or off is also missing, making it impossible to connect any devices. My Windows version is...