Windows 10: Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device

Discus and support Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My new Phonac Marvel Hearing aids can be paired and connected to my computer using Windows 10. Nevertheless they aren't recognized as Audio Device, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PieroCaracciolo, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device

My new Phonac Marvel Hearing aids can be paired and connected to my computer using Windows 10.

Nevertheless they aren't recognized as Audio Device, so that I cannot use them to hear sounds from the computer.

How can I force their being taken into the category Audio Device?

Is there any other solution?

Thank you,

Piero

:)

PieroCaracciolo, Feb 22, 2020

2. How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the make and model of the Bluetooth hearing aid?

Yes, you can use your Bluetooth hearing aids as an Output device, if the device is compatible with Windows 10. I will suggest you with the steps to set Bluetooth hearing aid as the default playback device.

Before setting your hearing aid as the default device, it is required to configure the Bluetooth device. Please refer this article
    Connect a Bluetooth device
    to connect a Bluetooth device and go ahead with the below suggested steps.

1. Click on Start, type in Control Panel.

2. In Control panel, click on Hardware and Sound.

3. Under Sound, click Manage audio devices.

4. In the Sound box, click the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth Hearing aid, click
    Set Default, and then click OK.

You can also refer the article from HP regarding
    how to connect a Bluetooth Device on Windows computer

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 22, 2020
  3. hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device

hearing aid bluetooth connection

Hi Racone

You cane set the default audio device by doing the following:

Open Start, type: change sound card

Hit Enter

Select the Playback

Right click your Bluetooth hearing aid if its listed

Click Set as Default Device if it isn't already

Select your speakers

Click Properties

Click the Levels tab

Use the slider to adjust level

Andre for Directly, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device

1. Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device - Similar Threads - Bluetooth capable Hearing

2. Can Hearing aids that are Bluetooth capable be used on a Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Hearing aids that are Bluetooth capable be used on a Windows 11 laptop?: I just got a new laptop that has Windows 11 as its OS. It has Bluetooth settings, but when I check it, I don't see any way to pair my hearing aids to it. They sync to my iPhone and iPad.Is there a way to add them so I can use them when I'm using the computer so I don't...
  3. Can Hearing aids that are Bluetooth capable be used on a Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Hearing aids that are Bluetooth capable be used on a Windows 11 laptop?: I just got a new laptop that has Windows 11 as its OS. It has Bluetooth settings, but when I check it, I don't see any way to pair my hearing aids to it. They sync to my iPhone and iPad.Is there a way to add them so I can use them when I'm using the computer so I don't...
  4. Bluetooth hearing aids and skype - audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth hearing aids and skype - audio problems: I wear hearing aids and they are bluetoothed to my laptop. However, sometimes when I start a skype call to another skype user, the audio input to me won't work. On the skype settings audio page, it says the hearing aids are not connected. However, they are connected if I look...
  5. Bluetooth enabled hearing aids

Bluetooth enabled hearing aids: I have Oticon hearing aids, which support streaming from my IPHONE. My Surface can pair with the hearing aids and appears as a connected device but I can not select them as an audio output device. Please help...
  6. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: My Resound application shows up on Bluetooth Devices but then I can not locate it to use on my laptop. My question is vague and I can supply more details if needed. Thanks...
  7. Linking Hearing Aids via Bluetooth

Linking Hearing Aids via Bluetooth: I have Phonak Audeo M90-R hearing aids. I have connected them to my computer and they are showing as 'other devices' not in audio. When I look to transfer the sound from my PC speakers to the hearing aids there appears to be no way to do it. I have followed suggestions with...
  8. Pc to hearing aid with Bluetooth

Pc to hearing aid with Bluetooth: How do I go about connecting a Win 10 PC to my hearing aid wirelessly using Bluetooth? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-hearing-aid-with-bluetooth/76956922-0b4d-4775-a2f4-518b6e5f0423
  9. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  10. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not recognizing bluetooth hearing aids as audio devices