Windows 10: Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

Discus and support Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! Whenever I have Bluetooth on and use my Logitech G35 headset, the headset disconnects then comes back, oscillating back and forth in a 5 second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanneOllén, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

Hi!

Whenever I have Bluetooth on and use my Logitech G35 headset, the headset disconnects then comes back, oscillating back and forth in a 5 second window. 2 seconds from headset, 3 seconds from built in speakers (laptop). In settings under "Bluetooth & other devices" I get a blink of the message "driver error" under the headset when it pops up.
    This problem goes away as I turn off Bluetooth, and the headset works just fine. And yes, I've re-re-reinstalled the drivers, so they're good.

:)

JanneOllén, Jul 11, 2018

2. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs.

This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics (ugly, IK, no matter they gave it away for free).

Her PC is old so I bought a USB hub + BT adapter.

Delock Products 61772 Delock USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter V3.0 + EDR
    Tracer

Also she is running latest W10 Creator Preview.

Any idea what might be the cause of this issue?

doriandiaconu, Jul 11, 2018
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: quote] in Bluetooth Headsets | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

1. Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth causing USB

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  5. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  6. USB and Bluetooth suddenly disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB and Bluetooth suddenly disconnect: Hi there, I have had a weird thing happen to me recently where all of my USB ports and Bluetooth suddenly disconnects. The only way to get everything back going again is to restart the computer. Does anyone know why this is happening?Cheers, Arthur...
  7. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity": Hi,My headset keep disconnecting after running exactly 1 hour. It corresponds to the automatic disconnection feature if no activity detected music, mic, games, etc....- I have bought 2 pairs of the same headset because of poor autonomy. Both desengage after 1 hour and a quick...
  8. Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device: I bought an USB bluetooth device and a bluetooth headset to play a game. However, as soon as I connected the headset to the computer to play the game, various problems occured. Then I realized when I speak I was not able to hear and the other way around was also problematic....
  9. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what can cause usb headset to disconnect

2. plantronics v5200 keeps disconnecting from microsoft surface bluetooth