Windows 10: [Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.

Discus and support [Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all. First at all. Hope you guys have a nice day and healthy. I met a problem about bluetooth on my pc when i tried to connect with a bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaoAnh_SC, Jun 24, 2020.

1. BaoAnh_SC Win User

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.

Hello all.
    First at all. Hope you guys have a nice day and healthy.
    I met a problem about bluetooth on my pc when i tried to connect with a bluetooth speaker Koleer SU-H5
    When i tried to connect my pc to my speaker Koleer SU-H5 in Setting > Devices > + Add Bluetooth or other device, It kept give me a message: "Check the pin and try connecting again."

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again. 4509e216-f145-4fad-9f94-d125e0651281?upload=true.png

I tried to turn on and off a few times but same.
    Then I tried to find different ways to connect:
    - Alt + R Start > Run > devicepairingwizard:

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again. 990d38d0-e40d-4af2-8700-23ca29594a6e?upload=true.png

Then i clicked next. And it's gave me a sad message: " That didnt work"

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again. 4325e6b1-aca3-4f6c-a459-3090fc809b04?upload=true.png

I tried to find some method in google to fix this problem but cant.

I hope you guys can help me fix that problem.

About my PC:

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again. df8f7b8f-2c87-4d45-9dd1-4271ec2ee9b3?upload=true.png

- Services: Bluetooth Support Services is Running

- My driver have been up to date.

- My bluetooth is working on other speaker. But this one Koleer SU-H5 keep give me message: "Check the pin and try connecting again."

- Koleer SU-H5 This bluetooth speaker dont have discoverable button. Just turn on speaker and connect and play, i have been tried to connect to other laptop, my phone Iphone 7, and other phone Android phone and that speaker working normal.

Thanks for help me.

Hope you guys have a nice day.

:)

BaoAnh_SC, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need few more details so that we can narrow down to the root cause of the issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

1. Are you trying to connect the controller to your phone or PC?
    2. What is the make and the model number of your system?

This issue could also occur when the Bluetooth driver is of older version, you can try to update the driver and check if that works for you.

Method 1: Update drivers.

1. I suggest you to
    update the Bluetooth drivers
    from device manager by expanding the Bluetooth category and check if that works for you.

2. If that didn’t work you can download the driver from your manufacturer website and install it.

Method 2: Check for Pin.

I suggest you to check in the user manual for the controller you have purchased, if the manufacturer have provided any pin or also check behind the device if you see any pin.

Mostly the default pin of any device are 0000,1111 or 1234, try this default pin and check if it works for you.

Additional information:
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 24, 2020
  3. alceryes Win User
    Windows 10 not giving PIN to connect Dell bluetooth keyboard

Windows 10 Pro.
    Intel Bluetooth on Lenovo ideapad Y500.

The keyboard was originally connected without issues. Nephew changed batteries and tried to go through re-connection (even though he didn't need to). Now every time we go to connect it finds the keyboard but asks to enter the pin. He originally told me that it did give him a pin (6 digit?) but he ignored it.
    No bluetooth keyboard is present in the list of devices. Bluetooth mouse works fine. We have tried 0000, 1234 and 123456. I think it's still looking for the code it originally gave. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager, rebooted and let it reinstall. Still asks for pin without giving a new one. I need to find a way to reset it so it gives another PIN.

Trying to diagnose over phone and slooooooow join me session. World is ending because nephew can't play games. *Wink
    Help

alceryes, Jun 24, 2020
  4. [Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.

Bluetooth PIN

Hi James,

There are several factors that can contribute to the you're facing with pairing a Bluetooth device to your computer. This could be caused by a recent update or missing update components. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried to connect other Bluetooth devices to your computer and see if the same issue will occur?
    • The prompt asking you to enter the pin, what is the exact message?

As a initial recommendation, you can attempt use these default pins located below:

Take note that theses are the common default pins when there is none provided with your device or you do not have a way to check.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.

1. [Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Check pin

2. Check the path and try again. ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check the path and try again. ??: I have just recently gotten a new computer, I logged in through outlook and gmail with onedrive. My apps downloaded to my computer, however, when I clicked on them, they say check the path and try again. This is all the apps currently that say that....
  3. check the path and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    check the path and then try again: When I try to open a shortcut on my pc it says “check the path and then try again” please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-path-and-then-try-again/cf13730a-e684-4eb7-9a1f-8d8b95f07caf
  4. check the path and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check the path and then try again: When I try to open a shortcut on my pc it says “check the path and then try again” please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-path-and-then-try-again/cf13730a-e684-4eb7-9a1f-8d8b95f07caf
  5. Bluetooth Device Not Pairing: "Check the PIN and try connecting again." Not Able To Enter a PIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Not Pairing: "Check the PIN and try connecting again." Not Able To Enter a PIN: Hello there, I've been using a pair Bluetooth headphones for a little while now and they've been working really well. Suddenly, the headphones wouldn't play any sound even though the computer said the headphones were connected. So, after reconnecting them unsuccessfully, I...
  6. bluetooth 5.0 on windows 10 check the pin and try reconnecting again, i want to connect my...

bluetooth 5.0 on windows 10 check the pin and try reconnecting again, i want to connect my...: i dont know where i go wrong with this problem, first i use my old bluetooth usb. my old usb bluetooth can connect with xiaomi gamepad no problem. and then i buy a brand new xbox one controller. but my old bluetooth ask for pin, after i update the driver the same problem...
  7. Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can run into a problem while connecting or pairing your Bluetooth keyboard with your Windows 10 computer. Often, this happens when you have disabled the Bluetooth option. If not, you can still get it along with an error message [...] This post Can’t pair...
  8. Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again."

Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again.": The problem is that when I go to Windows Settings and select Add Bluetooth or other device and put the keyboard into pairing mode, it shows up in the Add a device dialog, but when I click it, it says "Connecting..." for a long time and then says "Check the PIN and try...
  9. bluetooth audio "check pin and try again"

bluetooth audio "check pin and try again": Hello, I recently bought a pair of wireless headphones. I wanted to use them with my PC but whenever I try to connect them it says "check pin and try again. There is no pin that pops up on screen and there is no pin on the headphones. There is not even a prompt asking me to...
  10. Check the pin and try again.

Check the pin and try again.: One day my bluetooth keyboard has disconnected. I tried connecting it again and this showed up. I know it's not my keyboard because my wii didn't connect either. Anyone know a solution? https://i.gyazo.com/3e085bdaff3dbc9c...68cf2b36d6.png 82664

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth check pin and try connecting again pc solution