Windows 10: Bluetooth code 43

Discus and support Bluetooth code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I booted up my computer one day only to see that the Bluetooth button was missing. I opened device manager then clicked on the driver icon and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The Nexus surfer, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Bluetooth code 43

I booted up my computer one day only to see that the Bluetooth button was missing. I opened device manager then clicked on the driver icon and then opened properties and then this popped up .I am using a Hewlet Packard ProBook 4535s. How can I fix it
    Bluetooth code 43 93f74f23-c48f-4f82-9788-44041f27ba39?upload=true.jpg

:)

The Nexus surfer, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Bluetooth code 43 [​IMG]

Device Manager...

Bluetooth code 43 [​IMG]

right click, Properties...

Bluetooth code 43 [​IMG]

Driver tab...

Bluetooth code 43 [​IMG]

clicked Update driver...

Bluetooth code 43 [​IMG]

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Feb 10, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Bluetooth code 43

Bluetooth driver code 43 and/or 10

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to install Bluetooth drivers and access it, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would like to inform that
    error code 10
    says: This device cannot start.

Try to update the driver and if that doesn't fix the issue, you will have to try the steps from:
    Fix: "This device cannot start" Code 10 error in Device Manager in Windows

Step 2: The error code 43 says:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems.

I recommend you to run Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

For more information: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth code 43

1. Bluetooth code 43 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth code

2. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....
  3. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....
  4. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  5. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  6. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  7. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  8. Device descriptor request failed on TP-LINK UB400 Bluetooth Dongle Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device descriptor request failed on TP-LINK UB400 Bluetooth Dongle Code 43: It's been a headache. I don't even know the correct drivers to use for this dongle.DXDIAG summary:BIOS: 1.10Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80 GHzGPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TiWindows 10 Pro 64-bitWindows Update drivers don't work either....
  9. Device descriptor request failed on TP-LINK UB400 Bluetooth Dongle Code 43

Device descriptor request failed on TP-LINK UB400 Bluetooth Dongle Code 43: It's been a headache. I don't even know the correct drivers to use for this dongle.DXDIAG summary:BIOS: 1.10Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80 GHzGPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TiWindows 10 Pro 64-bitWindows Update drivers don't work either....
  10. Device descriptor request failed on TP-LINK UB400 Bluetooth Dongle Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth code 43 commande cmd