Windows 10: Bluetooth completely gone from PC

Discus and support Bluetooth completely gone from PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth is gone. No Bluetooth in Device Manager, no icon in taskbar, no on/off switch in the bluetooth setting, no bluetooth button in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maizmo, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Maizmo Win User

Bluetooth completely gone from PC

My Bluetooth is gone. No Bluetooth in Device Manager, no icon in taskbar, no on/off switch in the bluetooth setting, no bluetooth button in the notification center,...nothing. The only bluetooth related thing i have on my pc right now, is the Bluetooth Service in "Services.msc" but restarting, setting to automatic, restarting my PC, nothing has worked. i use a generic usb adapter that i plug in via USB and i can confirm it works, because it works on another pc, and in fact it has worked on my pc aswell a few days ago. now it just does not work. what can i do to fix this?

I read somewhere, that i should run the troubleshooter, by typing "Troubleshooting" in the search bar and then run the Troubleshooter under "Hardware & Devices" but that has not worked either, because i dont have a troubleshooter in my device setting or in my bluetooth setting. they only take me to web pages with helpful tips but that hasnt helped me either.

I use Windows 10 20H2 if that is important

:)

Maizmo, Nov 20, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bluetooth completely gone from PC :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Bluetooth completely gone from PC

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth completely gone from PC

1. Bluetooth completely gone from PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth completely gone

2. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Completely Gone: Hello, I noticed my Bluetooth was missing when I did not have the option to even enable it off or on, couldn't find it in quick actions, and was hidden in device managers. I followed a lot of threads, and videos on how to fix it and nothing worked. Ended up uninstalling it...
  3. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Completely Gone: Hello, I noticed my Bluetooth was missing when I did not have the option to even enable it off or on, couldn't find it in quick actions, and was hidden in device managers. I followed a lot of threads, and videos on how to fix it and nothing worked. Ended up uninstalling it...
  4. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth button completely gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button completely gone.: Hey. So I turned on my laptop this evening, I go to turn on my headphones wireless, and the bluetooth on and off button is just completely gone. I've tried re-installing the driver or whatever, but it still doesn't work. Is there any way to fix it?...
  6. Bluetooth gone from my computer completely

Bluetooth gone from my computer completely: For the past few months my Bluetooth would randomly shut off and disappear usually I would fix this with resetting my computer but one day resetting it wouldn't fix the problem so I went and followed all the tips and tricks to get it to work again. I did device manager...
  7. Bluetooth completely gone from windows system

Bluetooth completely gone from windows system: I was using my laptop when suddenly I couldn't find my bluetooth devices. When I checked, i didn't have the option to even turn bluetooth on. What do?...
  8. Bluetooth Completely Gone

Bluetooth Completely Gone: I really need help, so all I'm gonna do is go straight forward and explain my situation My laptop is an acer aspire, and I havehad Bluetooth capabilities ever since I got it. I have earbuds that work via Bluetooth, they out of nowhere, disconnected, which probably wasn't...
  9. Bluetooth completely gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth completely gone: So basically what happened was I turned on Bluetooth and tried to connect an Xbox controller to it in which my pc slowed down to crawl and I had to sign out for it to be fixed. After this I couldn’t find Bluetooth anywhere. Even on settings i can’t turn it on and...
  10. Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE

Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE: The bluetooth on my laptop is completely gone. It is nowhere to be found in the action center, settings, or device management. I've attempted to download the driver, and it still didn't work. I've tried fifty thousand "solutions". HELP!! Some screenshots of my problem below....