Windows 10: Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE

Discus and support Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The bluetooth on my laptop is completely gone. It is nowhere to be found in the action center, settings, or device management. I've attempted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AyanaRuby, Mar 28, 2020.

1. AyanaRuby Win User

Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE

The bluetooth on my laptop is completely gone. It is nowhere to be found in the action center, settings, or device management. I've attempted to download the driver, and it still didn't work. I've tried fifty thousand "solutions". HELP!!

Some screenshots of my problem below. I don't even have the option to turn on the Bluetooth.

Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE ff75f028-b2b1-4fb6-a9ca-5834ad98d472?upload=true.png Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE 590d8a9a-e6af-4f81-a512-e5b9b8d0f857?upload=true.png

:)

AyanaRuby, Mar 28, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE

Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE

1. Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE - Similar Threads - Bluetooth COMPLETELY GONE

2. My Bluetooth is completely gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is completely gone!: So the issue started occurring since yesterday. I tried various methods like restarting my Bluetooth Services, turning em on to automatic. I have also used driver updates, but they are all ticks. I have tried various apps. Even Windows Update doesn't want to give any...
  3. My Bluetooth is completely gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth is completely gone!: So the issue started occurring since yesterday. I tried various methods like restarting my Bluetooth Services, turning em on to automatic. I have also used driver updates, but they are all ticks. I have tried various apps. Even Windows Update doesn't want to give any...
  4. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Completely Gone: Hello, I noticed my Bluetooth was missing when I did not have the option to even enable it off or on, couldn't find it in quick actions, and was hidden in device managers. I followed a lot of threads, and videos on how to fix it and nothing worked. Ended up uninstalling it...
  5. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Completely Gone: Hello, I noticed my Bluetooth was missing when I did not have the option to even enable it off or on, couldn't find it in quick actions, and was hidden in device managers. I followed a lot of threads, and videos on how to fix it and nothing worked. Ended up uninstalling it...
  6. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth button completely gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button completely gone.: Hey. So I turned on my laptop this evening, I go to turn on my headphones wireless, and the bluetooth on and off button is just completely gone. I've tried re-installing the driver or whatever, but it still doesn't work. Is there any way to fix it?...
  8. Bluetooth has completely gone!!!!

Bluetooth has completely gone!!!!: I have recently got my pc Stormforce Onyx Gaming PC - Ryzen 5 5600X, GTX 1660 Super Graphics, 16GB RAM, 480GB SSD, WiFi 6, Win 10 motherboard Asus Prime B550M-A the Bluetooth function have been going really well hooked my Bluetooth speaker since my monitor speaker is quite...
  9. Bluetooth Completely Gone

Bluetooth Completely Gone: I really need help, so all I'm gonna do is go straight forward and explain my situation My laptop is an acer aspire, and I havehad Bluetooth capabilities ever since I got it. I have earbuds that work via Bluetooth, they out of nowhere, disconnected, which probably wasn't...
  10. Bluetooth completely gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth completely gone: So basically what happened was I turned on Bluetooth and tried to connect an Xbox controller to it in which my pc slowed down to crawl and I had to sign out for it to be fixed. After this I couldn’t find Bluetooth anywhere. Even on settings i can’t turn it on and...