Windows 10: Bluetooth completely missing

Discus and support Bluetooth completely missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10, the Bluetooth was working perfectly, I've even connected couple of devices to it before but just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jonathan Darko, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Bluetooth completely missing

Hi guys, I have Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10, the Bluetooth was working perfectly, I've even connected couple of devices to it before but just few days back, I can't find the Bluetooth icon nor the toggle button from the Bluetooth section in systemsettings, I run some troubleshoots and the pop up message was the device doesn't have Bluetooth on it so I should connect some Bluetooth adapter... I have tried couple of solutions from YouTube but still not working, I've uninstall the drivers and downloaded new from Intel page but still same fault...is there any way out of this situation?

:)

Jonathan Darko, Dec 5, 2022

2. Bluetooth Settings are completely missing.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

It’s really unfortunate that you are facing this issue. But don't worry we will try to help you out.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

1. Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.

2. Right-click on the Bluetooth device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

3. Select the option to delete driver software.

4. Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Try to access the computer manufacturer's website, then download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers.

Also refer the suggestion provided by Rajith.

Redirecting

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Dec 5, 2022
  4. mrgeek Win User

Bluetooth completely missing

Bluetooth COMPLETELY Missing from Win 10 Laptop

Turn your BT device off, then on. Open Action Center. Is Bluetooth listed in the L column, like in my screenshot ?
    If no, which BT driver did you dl from ASUS ? You might try the other one (you can always uninstall either). Open Device Manager. Check that the driver and devices are listed (see screenshot). R-click driver (Broadcomm, in my case)/Update Driver Software, then have Windows automatically search and install/restart. Good Luck

Bluetooth completely missing [​IMG]

mrgeek, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth completely missing

1. Bluetooth completely missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth completely missing

2. Bluetooth driver completely missing, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver completely missing, Windows 11: My Bluetooth randomly stopped working today, as the option to turn it off and on vanished. This happened to me a month or two ago and I started a support chat, where the person was quickly able to take control of my laptop and restore it. However, today the support person...
  3. Bluetooth completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth completely missing: Hi guys, I have Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10, the Bluetooth was working perfectly, I've even connected couple of devices to it before but just few days back, I can't find the Bluetooth icon nor the toggle button from the Bluetooth section in systemsettings, I run some...
  4. Bluetooth completely missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth completely missing: Hi guys, I have Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10, the Bluetooth was working perfectly, I've even connected couple of devices to it before but just few days back, I can't find the Bluetooth icon nor the toggle button from the Bluetooth section in systemsettings, I run some...
  5. Bluetooth Drivers Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Drivers Completely Missing: I own a pair of wireless bluetooth headphones that have been operating with no issues for months until today when I attempted to start them and found that bluetooth was disabled on my Windows 10 PC. The option to turn bluetooth on and off was missing. I've reinstalled...
  6. Bluetooth Drivers Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Drivers Completely Missing: I own a pair of wireless bluetooth headphones that have been operating with no issues for months until today when I attempted to start them and found that bluetooth was disabled on my Windows 10 PC. The option to turn bluetooth on and off was missing. I've reinstalled...
  7. Bluetooth Drivers Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Missing Completely

Bluetooth Missing Completely: I looked on other posts already and none of the solutions will work. Basically, Bluetooth is completely missing from my device. I can't add it to the action center, its not in the device manager, and there is no option to enable it in the settings. This is my first time...
  9. Bluetooth completely missing

Bluetooth completely missing: After the 30 NOV 2020 update Bluetooth started dropping the mouse and would not reconnect. Troubleshooting got it as far as 'Turning on Bluetooth' and it endlessly cycled. In Settings if the bar was clicked on it would turn blue, but showed every thing paired had Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth completely missing

Bluetooth completely missing: I recently updated my HP Elitebook 2760p from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I've noticed that all my Bluetooth functionality is gone. I can't even find where to turn it on anymore. I went to HP site and downloaded the Bluetooth driver and still nothing. Has anyone been able to...