Windows 10: Bluetooth completely removed itself

Discus and support Bluetooth completely removed itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My motherboard is the MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi and despite working previously, Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried installing Bluetooth from both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hatowato, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth completely removed itself

My motherboard is the MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi and despite working previously, Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried installing Bluetooth from both the Intel and MSI site, neither worked. Bluetooth troubleshooting tells me that I can't even do Bluetooth, it's not anywhere in device manager and starting Bluetooth in services doesn't do anything. If you were in the same situation as me and one of these options did actually work, can you tell me exactly what you did?

This required me to do a post flair and I have no idea if help means to help others or if I need help so, sorry if I used this wrong.

submitted by /u/hatowato
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hatowato, Dec 17, 2020
  2. ITGM Win User

How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Bluetooth completely removed itself [​IMG]

3. KeithM Win User
    How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Hmmm...Mine looks like this:
    Code:
    If you:
    1. open Device Manager
    2. Show Hidden Devices
    3. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers
    4. Select USB Host Controller
    5. Switch view to Show Devices by Connection
    6. Expand and capture a screenshot.

Bluetooth completely removed itself [​IMG]

KeithM, Dec 17, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Bluetooth completely removed itself

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bluetooth completely removed itself :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth completely removed itself

1. Bluetooth completely removed itself - Similar Threads - Bluetooth completely removed

2. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  3. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  4. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop just completely reset itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop just completely reset itself!: HiI have a Dell XPS13 on Windows 10 10.0.19044. It was running very slow and then froze completely, unable to move mouse or use keyboard. I held the power button down to turn it off and on. When it turned back on I scanned my finger, and it said something was wrong with...
  6. Laptop just completely reset itself!

Laptop just completely reset itself!: HiI have a Dell XPS13 on Windows 10 10.0.19044. It was running very slow and then froze completely, unable to move mouse or use keyboard. I held the power button down to turn it off and on. When it turned back on I scanned my finger, and it said something was wrong with...
  7. Bluetooth completely disappeared

Bluetooth completely disappeared: This happened a few months ago now but one day, my bluetooth stopped connecting to my headphones. I decided to restart my laptop to fix this issue but instead, bluetooth completely vanished from settings. I tried to uninstall bluetooth from device manager, but when I clicked...
  8. Computer completely reset itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer completely reset itself: Hello, I am writing because I have a question. My computer froze and reset itself and deleted all my files. This has happened before, so I knew what to do. I reset my computer and hoped for the best. It didn't work. No matter how many times I tried, It still wouldnt go back....
  9. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  10. How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?: I have tried for days to remove a Bluetooth Speaker that did not install proper, I remove it try to re-pair does not pair, then upon reboot it is installed again with error. No matter how many times its removed Windows keeps re installing the device on its own. How do you...