Windows 10: Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer

Discus and support Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bluetooth was working fine last night, now it's completely gone, have tried looking on device manager > hidden devices and it's not there anymore and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RandomPerson223, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer

Bluetooth was working fine last night, now it's completely gone, have tried looking on device manager > hidden devices and it's not there anymore and I have updated/restarted several times and still not there

submitted by /u/RandomPerson223
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RandomPerson223, Sep 5, 2020

2. Bluetooth has vanished completely

Bluetooth has vanished completely on my Asus Vivobook E203NA since the last windows update.

It was there in device manager and devices, then windows updated today and bluetooth has vanished - not just not working but not even listed as an option in devices

Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer daaa16f6-d56e-4b24-a136-f806dfd617b2.jpg

Michael-s-112, Sep 5, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 5, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer

1. Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth completely vanished

2. Bluetooth Completely Disappeared From Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Completely Disappeared From Computer: I was gaming the other night on my PC when it randomly restarted it does this sometimes and I don't know why. When I get all booted up again, my Xbox Elite controller no longer connects via bluetooth. The next day when I turn the computer back on, this still isn't working. I...
  3. Bluetooth Completely Disappeared From Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Completely Disappeared From Computer: I was gaming the other night on my PC when it randomly restarted it does this sometimes and I don't know why. When I get all booted up again, my Xbox Elite controller no longer connects via bluetooth. The next day when I turn the computer back on, this still isn't working. I...
  4. Bluetooth gone from my computer completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gone from my computer completely: For the past few months my Bluetooth would randomly shut off and disappear usually I would fix this with resetting my computer but one day resetting it wouldn't fix the problem so I went and followed all the tips and tricks to get it to work again. I did device manager...
  5. Bluetooth vanished

Bluetooth vanished: I was happily typing on my bluetooth keyboard as usual when it suddenly stopped working. After running the troubleshooter, I was told that my laptop no longer has bluetooth. I tried to reinstall the driver but bluetooth continues to not show up on device manager, even when I...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared completely from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared completely from computer: Hi, For the past several months I have used bluetooth to connect a nintendo switch controller to my computer for gaming, with no issues. However, this morning, my computer froze, and when I tried to open up Task Manager, the screen went black. I restarted my computer, but...
  7. Bluetooth has vanished off my computer

Bluetooth has vanished off my computer: I was told to uninstall all bluetooth devices such that when i reboot it would automatically reinstall. Now i cannot access bluetooth from anywhere, and I have already tried everything fromthis article. I am still unable to even enable or disable bluetooth. Please help me...
  8. BLUETOOTH VANISHED

BLUETOOTH VANISHED: I have an HP Envy desktop and the bluetooth icon has vanished. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I need help to fix this,...
  9. Bluetooth vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth vanished: Hi guys, my bluetooth worked great yesterday and today its gone. No icon in the action/notification window, keyboard and mouse will not work. Will not let me delete the devices to pair them again. I run the bluetooth troubleshooter and it tell me this device is not bluetooth...
  10. Sound vanishes from computer

Sound vanishes from computer: From time to time I do not get sound from my computer or even through an ear phone/connected external speakers. But sound can be heard from a connected TV through HDMI, if from playback devices I chose the TV as default. On re-starting the computer the problem gets solved-...