Windows 10: Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3

Discus and support Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion G7 laptop and a JBL Go3 speaker. All drivers appear to be present and current. The speaker is paired with the laptop but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WendyErnstzen, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3

I have an HP Pavilion G7 laptop and a JBL Go3 speaker. All drivers appear to be present and current. The speaker is paired with the laptop but when I try to connect the system tells me that my device does not support Miracast? and won't connect! Why would I need Miracast for a speaker anyhow?

:)

WendyErnstzen, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Nisko Win User

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose headphones work, I don't know why the JBL speakers won't connect. They connect fine on my friend's computer W10. Windows 10 latest version. Any advice, please?

Nisko, Jun 22, 2021
  3. JBL Bluetooth speakers not connecting

Yes, I tried all that. I ran the Hardware & device troubleshooter -no problems found. I also right clicked on the JBL driver in device manager, clicked update driver, it said it already had the best one. I then uninstalled the device, restarted Windows,
    tried to connect the speakers again, they pair, but will not connect, even though I get a Windows notification saying that they are connected. They come up listed in the "other devices" screen on the Bluetooth settings, not under the "audio" tab, or screen.

I also tried the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it reports a problem with Bluetooth radio? which it can't repair, then disconnects or turns off Bluetooth, and doesn't do any more. If I turn Bluetooth back on again, my Bluetooth designer keyboard & mouse works
    again, but not the JBL speakers. The frustrating thing is that they worked perfectly 3 or 4 weeks ago when I went on holidays. I have changed nothing on the system hardware wise. I also followed the prompt to the "Windows update" setting, it reports that everything
    is up to date

AndrewSouthen, Jun 22, 2021
  4. zjpz Win User

Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3

jbl bluetooth speaker connectivity

my JBL bluetooth speaker is not connecting/responding. It was working fine until recently

Thema:

Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3

1. Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connect JBL

2. Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker: i have a JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker connect to my laptopI've used it for a few months without any troublebut i suddently can't switch from my laptop speaker to JBLwhich i always have when i click on the speaker icon to switch between themi there anything i can solve it?Thanks...
  3. Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker: i have a JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker connect to my laptopI've used it for a few months without any troublebut i suddently can't switch from my laptop speaker to JBLwhich i always have when i click on the speaker icon to switch between themi there anything i can solve it?Thanks...
  4. Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headset JBL tws115

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset JBL tws115: My Bluetooth headset JBL tws115 is paired and connected using a CSRv5.0 to windows 10 using microsofts drivers.I get audio thru the headphone setting, but no audio thru the headset setting and if I check the recording tab on windows sound setting it freezes.Any suggestions on...
  6. Bluetooth headset JBL tws115

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset JBL tws115: My Bluetooth headset JBL tws115 is paired and connected using a CSRv5.0 to windows 10 using microsofts drivers.I get audio thru the headphone setting, but no audio thru the headset setting and if I check the recording tab on windows sound setting it freezes.Any suggestions on...
  7. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker: Please inform me if, and how, I may connect my Dell Inspiron 7573 Windows 10 to my JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connections-to-a-jbl-charge-4-speaker/533e9692-e36c-4e84-84bd-adbabdfcda17
  8. Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose...
  9. JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?

JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?: Hello, under Windows 10 I can connect the box via Bluetooth, but it always says "voice connected" and there is no sound. I can't find a suitable article on the net. With other Bluetooth devices like a soundbar is recognized as music. Why is that? JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Verbindung?
  10. Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10

Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10: Yesterday my PC installed a new windows 10 update and I haven't been able to connect my headphones since. JBL Tune500bt uses a USB device to connect to my pc it displays the name "dongle". Until the last update, it would display a headset symbol in the settings menu, but...