Windows 10: Bluetooth Connect - How to Only Show Known Devices?

Discus and support Bluetooth Connect - How to Only Show Known Devices? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have headphones that I'll periodically connect to my computer. When I press Windows K to get the "Connect" pane to pop-up, I see a list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Silberling, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Connect - How to Only Show Known Devices?

Hi, I have headphones that I'll periodically connect to my computer.

When I press Windows K to get the "Connect" pane to pop-up, I see a list of devices, many of which are in my area, but have never been connected to my computer.

I want to select my headphones, but I have to find it in this list of unknown devices. Often when I try to click on my headphones, new devices appear which makes me accidently click on and connect to them.

How can I quickly connect to my own known devices without seeing any devices that I do not own?

I'm thinking something like a Windows + K, but one that only shows my devices.

:)

Michael Silberling, Jan 13, 2021

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Connect - How to Only Show Known Devices?

Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Connect - How to Only Show Known Devices?

1. Bluetooth Connect - How to Only Show Known Devices? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connect Show

2. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  3. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  4. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  6. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  7. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

8. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  9. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.: My bluetooth headsets were working fine before one day, all my headphones would only connect to ''Voice'', nothing else. I tried updating the drivers, I tried everything I could try....
  10. Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice

Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice: Hello, so i have a bluetooth headphone which i bought like 5 years ago, it worked always fine and it still does on my smartphone. one day i connected it to my win 10 laptop as usual to listen to some music, after it connected i opened the youtube website and started...