Windows 10: Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried...

Discus and support Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to play streaming music from Lenova Yoga to my Onyko receiver, but no sound. My android phone works.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PeterWillson2, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried...

I want to play streaming music from Lenova Yoga to my Onyko receiver, but no sound. My android phone works.

:)

PeterWillson2, Jan 24, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Connecting a subwoofer to AV Receiver

Hey everyone just a quick post before I fall asleep. I've tried simply connecting it to the subwoofer output on my AV Receiver and I am not getting any sound except for the left and right speakers. Is there something I'm missing ?

Subwoofer:

Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried... 51xLd9MhYWL.jpg

AV Receiver:

Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried... yamaha_rx_v467_1.jpg

DrPepper, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Send sound to AV receiver but have only 1 monitor in Windows

I have a very complicated problem that I hope you can help me with.

I have the following setup:

• PC with:
      • DVI out to primary monitor
      • HDMI out to AV-receiver, which then goes to TV and 5.1 sound system

I want my sound to play on the AV-receiver. To do this, I have to "Extend" or "Duplicate" my desktop to the AV-receiver (i.e. the TV). If I do not do this, the sound also doesn't go to the AV-receiver.
    However:

• Extending desktop is a problem, because my TV is not always on, and windows will still randomly move to this 2nd monitor (I can get them back with Windows + Shift + L_ARROW but this is not ideal...)
    • Duplicating desktop is a problem, because my TV is 16:9 and my PC monitor is 21:9

So what I need is a solution that allows me to still send the sound through HDMI to my AV-receiver, but have only 1 desktop on my monitor (not on my TV). Obviously, the option to extend to my TV should still be available, should I want to watch a movie on my TV.

I hope my question is clear, and I hope someone knows a solution. I don't mind a solution that uses 3rd party software.

Laurens Swart, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried...

Bluetooth speaker (Lenovo 500) is connecting with laptop but sound is not coming

Hi Team,

I am having Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop which i use it to connect to my bluetooth stereo speaker Lenovo 500. My laptop is running the latest version of Windows 10 (last updated on 13-Jan-2016). It was working fine before last Nov 2015 big OS update.

After that (i checked it only this year), it is pairing and staying connected but the sound is not coming. Strangely the laptops speakers is also in sync with bluetooth speakers and even then no sound. Also i cannot hear the sound from the laptop speakers
    when it is connected to a bluetooth speakers. Laptop speakers works well when it is not paired.

However the same bluetooth speaker is working perfectly fine with my Lumia 920 running WP 8.1.

Kindly provide your suggestions or solutions for this.

Thanks

sankumar_87, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried...

1. Bluetooth Connected to Onyko TX626 AV receiver via Lenova Yoga laptop but no sound-tried... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connected Onyko

2. av receiver Bluetooth Connection on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    av receiver Bluetooth Connection on Windows 11: HI,I am trying to connect via Bluetooth to my Marantz AV receiver to stream from my Windows 11 laptop. My laptop discovers my av receiver however it always detects it as Headphones and I'm unable to stream audio to the device. I have tried removing it re Pair the device,...
  3. av receiver Bluetooth Connection on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    av receiver Bluetooth Connection on Windows 11: HI,I am trying to connect via Bluetooth to my Marantz AV receiver to stream from my Windows 11 laptop. My laptop discovers my av receiver however it always detects it as Headphones and I'm unable to stream audio to the device. I have tried removing it re Pair the device,...
  4. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  5. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  6. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 won't connect by Bluetooth to my AV receiver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't connect by Bluetooth to my AV receiver: I got a new Sony AV receiver and want to connect Windows 10. Bluetooth is on in both, both are connected to the router, but the Sony keeps searching and doesn't find my laptop....
  8. Lenova Laptop and connected monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenova Laptop and connected monitor: Hi all. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop that I have a larger monitor attached to. I am running Windows 10, version 1909, build # 18363.1316. I have changed the setting to allow me to close the laptop so that it does nothingIE; go to sleep. When I close the laptop, the laptop...
  9. Lenova Yoga Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenova Yoga Camera: How can I get the camera to work on a Lenovo Yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova-yoga-camera/c8f72fef-5a62-4651-ad4c-7938d427cc89
  10. Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect laptop via bluetooth: I am playing games using a joystick. My laptop cannot see this joystick connected via Bluetooth. But if I connect this joystick to my phone, it works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-laptop-via-bluetooth/a67f66f5-b9ad-48bd-a14c-d3c11e92e9bf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 drivers for onyko