Windows 10: bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

Discus and support bluetooth connection blocked by group policy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aiden Ma, May 30, 2023.

1. Aiden Ma Win User

bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here

:)

Aiden Ma, May 30, 2023

2. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

I have a couple of Bluetooth speakers connected to my computer. I am now seeing as a message: Setup blocked by group policy. These speakers worked fine before. Now they will not connect. I have removed them and added them again - I get the same message. How can I fix this?

CharlaWear, May 30, 2023
  3. Setup blocked by group policy

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having difficulties in printing from your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC and printer?
    • Is the PC connected to a domain/organization network?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only while adding or using the printer?
    • How is the printer connected? (Wireless/Wired)

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

If you are using Windows 10 Pro, the check the Group Policy.

1. Press Windows + R key to open Run command.
    2. Type gpedit.msc and hit the
      Enter key.
    3. Navigate to this location:
      Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options.

4. Now look for
      Devices: Prevent users from installing printer drivers on the right pane.
    5. Double click and set the policy value to
      Disabled, click OK.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 30, 2023
  4. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

"Bluetooth setup blocked by group policy"

Hi,

I'm running windows 10 pro x64 build 1903. Windows is up to date.

Out of the blue my Bluetooth stopped working with the error message "Setup blocked by group policy".

I have reinstalled all my bluetooth drivers several times and tried different ones.

I have also tried connecting to different bluetooth speakers and I can connect to any of them, always getting the same message.

Also, my phone can connect to the devices so I assume the problem is coming from windows.

Please help!

bluetooth connection blocked by group policy 95b2e7d5-5960-48ac-97fb-77e8d2bccc72?upload=true.jpg

TristanParkinson, May 30, 2023
Thema:

bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

1. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy - Similar Threads - bluetooth connection blocked

2. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth connection blocked by group policy: i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here...
  3. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth connection blocked by group policy: i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here...
  4. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy: I have a couple of Bluetooth speakers connected to my computer. I am now seeing as a message: Setup blocked by group policy. These speakers worked fine before. Now they will not connect. I have removed them and added them again - I get the same message. How can I fix this?...
  5. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy: I have a couple of Bluetooth speakers connected to my computer. I am now seeing as a message: Setup blocked by group policy. These speakers worked fine before. Now they will not connect. I have removed them and added them again - I get the same message. How can I fix this?...
  6. Bluetooth Speakers - Setup blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluetooth Setup Blocked by Group Policy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Setup Blocked by Group Policy: Solved. The issue was not in group policy but in firewall settings. Specifically Windows Defender Firewall Advance Properties. Unchecking Bluetooth for protected network connections solved the issue....
  8. Bluetooth Headset blocked by group policy...

Bluetooth Headset blocked by group policy...: My bluetooth headset is being blocked by this group policy. My headset has been able to connect to my PC with no problem until now, and I don't really want to dig around in my registry, because I might solve one problem, but create another. Would like some help fixing this...
  9. "Bluetooth setup blocked by group policy"

"Bluetooth setup blocked by group policy": Hi, I'm running windows 10 pro x64 build 1903. Windows is up to date. Out of the blue my Bluetooth stopped working with the error message "Setup blocked by group policy". I have reinstalled all my bluetooth drivers several times and tried different ones. I have also...
  10. blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocked by group policy: hello! Im trying to get hyper-v working but when im trying to enable hyper v network switch on the network adapter im getting: ''blocked by group policy''. I upgradeded windows 7 to window 10 yesterday and its my private computer, anyone who had the same error? 29576