Windows 10: Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

Discus and support Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Android 11 phone with Bluetooth 5.0/5.1 capability and I have tried to connect it to an Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 11 22H2, the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelodicStream44, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

I have an Android 11 phone with Bluetooth 5.0/5.1 capability and I have tried to connect it to an Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 11 22H2, the latest drivers via Windows Update and a Mediatek RZ616 Bluetooth adapter. The phone and the laptop will pair successfully, but when I try to connect them, the connection attempt will be successful for a few brief moments, and then connection will drop. The phone and laptop will attempt to reconnect for 2-3 times before they cease and the connection remains disconnected. I removed the Bluetooth profile from both the phone and laptop, paired them again a

:)

MelodicStream44, Dec 3, 2022

2. Android Bluetooth can't pair / connect to Windows 10

Hi, Im having trouble pairing / connecting my S9 to Windows desktop/laptops with bluetooth.

I see the device on my phone and go trough pairing but when I'm finished on desktop/laptops it finishes with success and on phone it saiz could not pair. Sometimes it ends with adding the device to known
    list but when I want to connect phone to desktop / laptops it can't connect.

I've tried this on 2 compleately different laptops and one desktop pc with wifi / bluetooth card without any luck. The phone connects to other bluetooth devices eg. gopro or bluetooth headphones without any
    problems. Also windows machines connects to the mentioned devices just fine.

As troubleshooting steps I've tried suggested things in other threads as clearing all caches and files stored from bluetooth android services reseting network settings but without any luck. I've updated all
    bluetooth drivers, tried wiping cache partition. I've also triad it on other smartphones with different versions of android but the issue is the same.

Player790166207, Dec 3, 2022
  3. MisterEd Win User
    MyPhoneExplorer will not connect Android 12 cellphone (Bluetooth, USB)

I have Samsung S21 5G phone with Android 12. I have a laptop with Windows 10 called EventHorizon.

I had tried this before but couldn't get it to work. This time I was determined to succeed. I got my phone to work with MyPhoneExplorer using WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB.

1. With WiFi I had to enter the PIN on the PC from the my MyPhoneExplorer app on the phone. Once done it connected OK.

2. With Bluetooth it was pretty easy once the phone was paired with the laptop. It connected right off once I told MyPhoneExplorer to connect.

a. Pair the phone to the computer. It will ask to verify PINs on both ends. Once done it will show Connected for calls.

Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop. [​IMG]

b. In MyPhoneExplorer in Settings select Bluetooth

Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop. [​IMG]

c. Select Connect

d.
    On the phone if you open the MyPhoneExplorer client you will see you are connected with Bluetooth.

3. With USB it wasn't as straightforward. It kept giving the same error as you had and said I needed to give permission to connect. I was stumped because I didn't see any new notification on my phone. Here are the steps I finally had to do. Note before I connected the USB cable I disabled WiFi and Bluetooth on the phone. Otherwise, it would get confusing because it would try to connect with one of them.

a. In the MyPhoneExplorer Settings I selected USB cable

b. In the phone Settings I enabled USB debugging and selected OK. Important I left this open.

c. In MyPhoneExplorer I selected Connect

d. On the phone I got a popup notification asking to allow the connection. I selected Allow.

e. On the phone open the MyPhoneExplorer client. You will see the phone is connected to the PC with USB cable.

MisterEd, Dec 3, 2022
  4. srsly Win User

Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

srsly, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

1. Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection btwn

2. Bluetooth connection issue - my Android phone to my HP laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection issue - my Android phone to my HP laptop Windows 11: I have tried for a couple of days to connect my phone and my laptop using Bluetooth in order to transfersome photos to my laptop. I've paired the two devices and settings on each device shows the other device.However when I try to connect to the laptop from my phone I see it...
  3. Bluetooth connection issue - my Android phone to my HP laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connection issue - my Android phone to my HP laptop Windows 11: I have tried for a couple of days to connect my phone and my laptop using Bluetooth in order to transfersome photos to my laptop. I've paired the two devices and settings on each device shows the other device.However when I try to connect to the laptop from my phone I see it...
  4. Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason: Link to windows connects fine, but 10 minutes later, it's not connected. Hitting refresh in the Phone Link app will reconnect without problem. But why does it drop connection?I've tried all the re-installs, and re-pairing type solutions offered, even started with a fresh...
  5. Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason: Link to windows connects fine, but 10 minutes later, it's not connected. Hitting refresh in the Phone Link app will reconnect without problem. But why does it drop connection?I've tried all the re-installs, and re-pairing type solutions offered, even started with a fresh...
  6. Bluetooth connection btwn Android 11 phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection btwn Android 11 phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.: I have an Android 11 phone with Bluetooth 5.0/5.1 capability and I have tried to connect it to an Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 11 22H2, the latest drivers via Windows Update and a Mediatek RZ616 Bluetooth adapter. The phone and the laptop will pair successfully, but when...
  7. Bluetooth connection btwn Android 11 phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

Bluetooth connection btwn Android 11 phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.: I have an Android 11 phone with Bluetooth 5.0/5.1 capability and I have tried to connect it to an Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 11 22H2, the latest drivers via Windows Update and a Mediatek RZ616 Bluetooth adapter. The phone and the laptop will pair successfully, but when...
  8. Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.

Bluetooth connection btwn Android phone & Windows 11 laptop continues to drop.: I have an Android 11 phone with Bluetooth 5.0/5.1 capability and I have tried to connect it to an Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 11 22H2, the latest drivers via Windows Update and a Mediatek RZ616 Bluetooth adapter. The phone and the laptop will pair successfully, but when...
  9. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  10. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...