Windows 10: Bluetooth Connection from a to Signia Microphone to a Lenovo Laptop . too long to connect...

Discus and support Bluetooth Connection from a to Signia Microphone to a Lenovo Laptop . too long to connect... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There, I have a Signia Mircophone for hearing issues. When i go to connect it to Bluetooth on the laptop sometimes it connects although very rarely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Master Rupert, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Connection from a to Signia Microphone to a Lenovo Laptop . too long to connect...

Hi There, I have a Signia Mircophone for hearing issues. When i go to connect it to Bluetooth on the laptop sometimes it connects although very rarely and sometimes it connect straight away but often drops out after a short period.

I have done all the turn off /on again actions.

I have disconnected microphone and re -paired it again with laptop.

I have gone through troubleshooting not only checking updated drivers and Microsoft windows updates.

I have checked the Microphone which says it is connected on the laptop.

I have turned off the bluetooth on the mobile phone so the Microphone can only pick up the computer.

Laptop is about 2.5 yrs old,Running windows 10.

Laptop is connected to Wifi in the house.

The purpose of all this is to have Zoom meetings where I hear only the people in the meeting and their voices come directly to my hearing aides.

I reckon this morning I have tried 20 times to get the Microphone to connect to the Laptop and it just kept flashing for say 1 minute and then times out, evidently. This is the second Microphone by the way in 2 months from Signia as the first one was faulty.

Can anyone suggest a better way? Please

:)

Master Rupert, Sep 7, 2020
  2. J.Dingman Win User

help connecting Signia hearing aids

I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help
    out there?

J.Dingman, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Microphone connection

Hi,

Regarding your query with your microphone connection, we suggest to answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your microphone?
    • What is the specs of your microphone?

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 7, 2020
  4. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth Connection from a to Signia Microphone to a Lenovo Laptop . too long to connect...

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Connection from a to Signia Microphone to a Lenovo Laptop . too long to connect...

1. Bluetooth Connection from a to Signia Microphone to a Lenovo Laptop . too long to connect... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connection Signia

2. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...
  3. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...
  4. Bluetooth connecting microphone but not connecting audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connecting microphone but not connecting audio: I am able to connect bluetooth devices on my windows 10, but it only connects my microphone and not the audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connecting-microphone-but-not-connecting/2157e1dd-4a26-4ba7-8213-064024500725
  5. Bluetooth connecting microphone but not connecting audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connecting microphone but not connecting audio: I am able to connect bluetooth devices on my windows 10, but it only connects my microphone and not the audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connecting-microphone-but-not-connecting/2157e1dd-4a26-4ba7-8213-064024500725
  6. Bluetooth connecting microphone but not connecting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen: Hello, I'm not sure when this issue started but lately it started to really annoy. The problem is that whenever I start my laptop after shut down it will hang way too long on the Lenovo loading screen: [img] How can I tell if it's a problem in the laptop itself...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Devices are not connecting in lenovo laptop

Bluetooth Audio Devices are not connecting in lenovo laptop: that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again Error is appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio-devices-are-not-connecting-in/db3dcb19-428b-41f1-bb86-2d37a63a7595
  9. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...
  10. connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard

connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard: tried to connect a Lenovo BT keyboard to my laptop...need PIN to connect...was given one at the first attempt but could not remember it...could not get any new ones when connecting the second time... HOW CAN I GET A NEW PIN WHEN PROMPTED TO ENTER THE PIN NUMBER?...