Windows 10: Bluetooth connection is terrible

Discus and support Bluetooth connection is terrible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title says it all. My headphones pair perfectly and instantly with my phone, car, soundbar, TV, and android tablet. Pairing them with my Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/last_arg_of_kings, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Bluetooth connection is terrible

The title says it all. My headphones pair perfectly and instantly with my phone, car, soundbar, TV, and android tablet. Pairing them with my Windows10 Surface Pro is a nightmare every time. I have to turn the Bluetooth on and off, headphones on and off, restart windows and hopefully they connect without stuttering. Often times i will have to repeat the process after they randomly decide to disconnect. Why is it so awful? It has to be intentional.

[Windows 10 - Surface Pro 4 - 1More Earbuds]

//endRant

submitted by /u/last_arg_of_kings
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/last_arg_of_kings, Dec 30, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Bluetooth connection is terrible

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth connection is terrible

1. Bluetooth connection is terrible - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection terrible

2. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is terrible.: I have the displeasure of using a Windows computer for work. It is an HP Elite book with bang and Olfussen sound. Based on the hardware and price 1800 it should be a great computer. Instead, thanks to Windows it is one of the buggiest computers ever and Microsoft customer...
  3. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is terrible.: I have the displeasure of using a Windows computer for work. It is an HP Elite book with bang and Olfussen sound. Based on the hardware and price 1800 it should be a great computer. Instead, thanks to Windows it is one of the buggiest computers ever and Microsoft customer...
  4. Terrible Bluetooth sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Terrible Bluetooth sound: Does anyone have a fix for low quality bluetooth audio on Windows? My galaxy buds sounds really great on my phone but on Windows the sound easily gets distorted at certain parts of music/movies. submitted by /u/kiddfrommars [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth management an file sharing is terrible.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth management an file sharing is terrible.: Hi, Why is sharing files over bluetooth so hard. My phone is paired, but when I send files I have to manually go into the windows device settings to hit receive files. this has been like this since windows XP I think. On a mac apparently you can juts use AirDrop. why...
  6. Bluetooth terrible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth terrible with Windows 10: Having used many different operating systems over the decades. I am amazed at how some basic things still don't work right in Windows. One of them being Bluetooth technology, which I have been through two Bluetooth mice that simply cannot instantly reconnect to Windows 10...
  7. Is there any bluetooth headsets that do no sound terrible in Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any bluetooth headsets that do no sound terrible in Windows?: I discovered over the past month, as have many people working from home, that windows 10 has terrible support for two way Bluetooth audio. I realized that most good headsets use 2.4 Ghz instead. The problem is these are big, and I can't double up, using the device with my...
  8. Bluetooth in Windows 10 is Terrible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth in Windows 10 is Terrible: I use Mac OS, Linux on laptop,android smartphone and Windows 10 (just for work). And from my experience using wireless - keyboard, speakers, headphones. I found that Windows 10 by far is the worst Alpha testing stage experience when using Bluetooth. On anyother device i just...
  9. Terrible terrible support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Terrible terrible support.: I called this number Call a toll free number: (800) 642 7676 / TDD/TTY 800 892-5234 I asked "I want some answer about windows 10 IOT" She said "This is the close time right now" it's 9 PM in US of A (and I think it close 10) So I told her that it's not then she...
  10. terrible internet connection time

in Windows 10 Support
    terrible internet connection time: Download Speed 5-20 Mbps; CPU < 20%; Memory < 75%; Win 10; anti-virus internet protection off; no viruses found; trouble shooter does not find any connection problems; connecting to links dreadful often taking over 10 minutes 45428