Windows 10: bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

Discus and support bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows Desktop and my Macbook are Paired, but Connection is refused.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Blaauw, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

My Windows Desktop and my Macbook are Paired, but Connection is refused.

:)

Michael Blaauw, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 10, 2019
  3. C3-00 can't connect via bluetooth with Macbook Pro

I've been able to pair my new Nokia C3-00 with my Macbook Pro running OSX 10.5.8, but when I try to connect using the Nokia I get the error "Service not supported by other device". Any suggestions to get this working? I didn't get a usb cable with the phone,
    and without bluetooth I have no way to connect to my computer.

Thanks.

streetcore, Feb 10, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

1. bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro - Similar Threads - bluetooth connection issues

2. Bluetooth not connecting between two computers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth not connecting between two computers.: I have a desktop and a laptop. Desktop connected to cable (ISP) and laptop to a router. I am attempting to use Windows 10 nearby sharing function. I see both pc's on my network. Nearby sharing turned on, both devices. Bluetooth turned on, both devices. I selected a file...
  3. No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!: Hi everyone, Greeting to all of you. I recently installed Windows 10 on my Macbook pro (Mid 2012 version) and everything works fine except the Audio. Basically as far as my limited knowledge goes in this, when you install a Windows 10 on your Mac using BootCamp (BC), it...
  4. MacBook Pro not visible to Windows 10 Pro on Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MacBook Pro not visible to Windows 10 Pro on Network: My Windows 10 Pro sees other PCs and the printers even my android phone on my Network but it can not see my MacBook Pro. The MacBook Pro can see the Windows 10 machine and access files Why can I not see or access the MAC? I have seen many others with same or similar issue...
  5. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  6. Bluetooth connection issues

Bluetooth connection issues: My Bluetooth says on but shows not connected. Yet I can see both devices in each of the Bluetooth settings. My ultimate goal is to get my phone to display on my computer. Not working. Have windows 10 with android phone....
  7. Bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth connection issues: my motherboard on my desktop has build in blue tooth but was not able to support playing music on my phone to my pc so I put in a usb dongle (that I knew could do the job but still wasn't happy I had a onboard blue tooth I could not use over a USB dongle so went back to try...
  8. SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro): I have the SD Card for my Macbook Pro running Windows. Every time the laptop goes to sleep and wake up, the SD Card disappear. It only comes back if you restart - I tried install new BootCamp driver, reinstall the USB hub, reset SMC but none help so far....
  9. installing on macbook pro

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    installing on macbook pro: i fully intend to install the upcoming preview on my Windows machines. i think i will try a virtualization option (bootcamp, something else) for the first time on a Mac & use it to run the Windows preview. would this be a place to discuss this? it'll be fun to be running...
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...