Windows 10: bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

Discus and support bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows Desktop and my Macbook are Paired, but Connection is refused.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Blaauw, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

My Windows Desktop and my Macbook are Paired, but Connection is refused.

:)

Michael Blaauw, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 10, 2019
  3. C3-00 can't connect via bluetooth with Macbook Pro

I've been able to pair my new Nokia C3-00 with my Macbook Pro running OSX 10.5.8, but when I try to connect using the Nokia I get the error "Service not supported by other device". Any suggestions to get this working? I didn't get a usb cable with the phone,
    and without bluetooth I have no way to connect to my computer.

Thanks.

streetcore, Feb 10, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro

1. bluetooth connection issues between Windows 10 and Macbook Pro - Similar Threads - bluetooth connection issues

2. microsoft bluetooth desktop for MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft bluetooth desktop for MacBook Pro: I was wondering if able to use microsoft bluetooth desktop keyboard and mouse in my MacBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-desktop-for-macbook-pro/d20111ff-601c-41f9-a8ce-427bab999099
  3. microsoft bluetooth desktop for MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bluetooth desktop for MacBook Pro: I was wondering if able to use microsoft bluetooth desktop keyboard and mouse in my MacBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-desktop-for-macbook-pro/d20111ff-601c-41f9-a8ce-427bab999099
  4. microsoft bluetooth desktop for MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro: Both MacBook and Windows Laptop are connected to same wifi. I have provided the IP address of the Windows laptop to connect to it using RDP from MacBook. RDP app in mac is the official Microsoft's one. It asks for username and password. I have given my Microsoft account...
  6. Apple Macbook Pro with Win10 Pro 64. Can't connect bluetooth headphones

Apple Macbook Pro with Win10 Pro 64. Can't connect bluetooth headphones: I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with all updates installed on a Macbook Pro 15", also with all updates installed for the current Apple OS. Bluetooth works perfectly well on the Apple side with Airpods Pro, Raycon 25s and Hesh headphones. However, in Windows 10, all devices...
  7. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  8. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  9. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.: I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought in 2017) via Boot Camp. Everything works fine (Printers installed via TCP/IP, etc.), except the Bluetooth devices. I'm using...
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macbook pro with windows blue tooth issues

2. macbook windows bluetooth connection problems