Windows 10: Bluetooth connection issues on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth connection issues on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 desktop PC that I built recently that has issues with bluetooth peripherals randomly disconnecting and reconnecting a few minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PCBricker, Jan 25, 2021.

1. PCBricker Win User

Bluetooth connection issues on Windows 10

I have a windows 10 desktop PC that I built recently that has issues with bluetooth peripherals randomly disconnecting and reconnecting a few minutes later this issue is rare, occurring once every few hours, but causes issues when it occurs. The bluetooth chip I'm using is the stock one included on an ASrock A520M/ac motherboard. The peripherals in question are a keyboard and mouse that are in the image attached below sorry for the stock photo. They are probably 10 years old, but work fine with ChromeOS and Linux systems. I had a similar issue on a stock lenovo ideacenter 300s that I got rid of, but at that time I was unaware that forums were a thing. I've seen other forum posts about similar issues, but their solutions didn't help.

I've tried the following:

Asking windows to update the drivers in the properties menu in device manager

turning off power saving in device managerthere was no such setting

disconnecting and reconnecting the peripherals

As a side note, I'd also be curious if there's a way to connect to these devices at boot so I don't have to connect wired peripherals every time I reboot.

Bluetooth connection issues on Windows 10 8bf1e1c6-f5db-491a-85f1-398f8fea5cf9?upload=true.jpg

:)

PCBricker, Jan 25, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 25, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth connection issues on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection issues

2. Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have Bluetooth on my desktop computer and it worked fine until recently.Bluetooth is enabled natively on this computer, but the troubles started when I added a third party Bluetooth dongle. This worked for a while, but then stopped following a Windows Update some 3 months...
  3. Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have Bluetooth on my desktop computer and it worked fine until recently.Bluetooth is enabled natively on this computer, but the troubles started when I added a third party Bluetooth dongle. This worked for a while, but then stopped following a Windows Update some 3 months...
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds connectivity issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds connectivity issues with windows 10: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  5. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: I've tried fixing Bluetooth problems but the only way to fix it is to uninstall my Bluetooth drivers, and reboot my computer. Don't know why that works. Pairing nor connecting works and it just says that it cannot connect. When I remove my Bluetooth device and try to re-pair...
  6. bluetooth connectivity issue

bluetooth connectivity issue: hello!!! I am facing issue with my laptop Bluetooth connection.. my headphone automatically disconnects when I tried to fast forward skip 30s option or pause/play if I pause the video by pressing space bar in "Movies &tv" app the headphone gets disconnected with a small sound...
  7. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10: Many times the add Bluetooth device option is not working in Windows 10. It started to work only when we completed the windows update process. It takes nearly 1 day to complete the update process then only add blue tooth device option was working. Later on, if we set the...
  8. Bluetooth connection issue

Bluetooth connection issue: Hello, I am using windows 10 I have recently update my winodows. I am unable to connect bluetooth eare phone, to be perticular it's Bose soundsport free wireless. I have contated them for the connection issues, I have done some troubleshoots however, nothing worked. On...
  9. Strange connection issue with Bluetooth on Windows 10

Strange connection issue with Bluetooth on Windows 10: Bluetooth disappeared one day and it took me a while to get it back. Its back now, however, it will not pair with either my Xbox one controller now nor will it connect to my 8bitdo SF30 Pro which had worked fine the day prior. Bluetooth WILL connect to other devices such as...
  10. Bluetooth connection issues

Bluetooth connection issues: My Bluetooth says on but shows not connected. Yet I can see both devices in each of the Bluetooth settings. My ultimate goal is to get my phone to display on my computer. Not working. Have windows 10 with android phone....