Windows 10: Bluetooth connection issues

Discus and support Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay so I got this bluethoot controller it connects fine with my iPhone, my android and windows 7 but every time I try to connect to my windows 10 pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cytro20, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Cytro20 Win User

Bluetooth connection issues

Okay so I got this bluethoot controller it connects fine with my iPhone, my android and windows 7 but every time I try to connect to my windows 10 pc it tells me to input a generated pass code on the device how am I to input numbers on a gamepad please I need help.

:)

Cytro20, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Issues with connecting wireless bluetooth headphones.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information fromyour end.

• Is the Bluetooth headset getting detected on the computer? Do you get any error message while connecting it?
    • Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices?
    • Does the Bluetooth headset works fine on other computer?

This issue may occur due to damaged or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to download and install latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    If Windows 10 drivers are not available, I would suggest you to install driver in compatibility mode.

To install the Bluetooth driver
    in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest
    Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Refer the article for additional information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth connection issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection issues

2. Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have Bluetooth on my desktop computer and it worked fine until recently.Bluetooth is enabled natively on this computer, but the troubles started when I added a third party Bluetooth dongle. This worked for a while, but then stopped following a Windows Update some 3 months...
  3. Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have Bluetooth on my desktop computer and it worked fine until recently.Bluetooth is enabled natively on this computer, but the troubles started when I added a third party Bluetooth dongle. This worked for a while, but then stopped following a Windows Update some 3 months...
  4. Bluetooth connect issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connect issues: Hi,So on a school computer they blocked the settings app meaning I can't access the full Bluetooth connecting option but I via win + K key command, I can connect my Bluetooth earbuds to the school computers.It worked for a week or so until one day the earbuds didn't connect...
  5. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: I've tried fixing Bluetooth problems but the only way to fix it is to uninstall my Bluetooth drivers, and reboot my computer. Don't know why that works. Pairing nor connecting works and it just says that it cannot connect. When I remove my Bluetooth device and try to re-pair...
  6. Bluetooth connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth connectivity issues: When i switch off my bluetooth device. It still shows connected in bluetooth settings and when i try to disconnect it manually it shows failed to disconnect. So to use the same BT device again, I have to remove the device and then add it again. Could it not discconect...
  7. bluetooth connectivity issue

bluetooth connectivity issue: hello!!! I am facing issue with my laptop Bluetooth connection.. my headphone automatically disconnects when I tried to fast forward skip 30s option or pause/play if I pause the video by pressing space bar in "Movies &tv" app the headphone gets disconnected with a small sound...
  8. bluetooth connectivity issues

bluetooth connectivity issues: So i followed instructions, i was having bluetooth issues so i went to microsoft and it told me to delete my drivers from device manager, restart my laptop and it will automatically reinstall and everything will be fine and dandy, it wasnt, now my laptop wont even acknowledge...
  9. Bluetooth connection issue

Bluetooth connection issue: Hello, I am using windows 10 I have recently update my winodows. I am unable to connect bluetooth eare phone, to be perticular it's Bose soundsport free wireless. I have contated them for the connection issues, I have done some troubleshoots however, nothing worked. On...
  10. Bluetooth connection issues

Bluetooth connection issues: My Bluetooth says on but shows not connected. Yet I can see both devices in each of the Bluetooth settings. My ultimate goal is to get my phone to display on my computer. Not working. Have windows 10 with android phone....