Windows 10: Bluetooth connection of bose soundsport free in windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth connection of bose soundsport free in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my bose soundsport free will connect voice but not music in windows 10. are there any fix for this problem? thank you for any help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveL9, Feb 9, 2019.

1. DaveL9 Win User

Bluetooth connection of bose soundsport free in windows 10

my bose soundsport free will connect voice but not music in windows 10. are there any fix for this problem? thank you for any help.

:)

DaveL9, Feb 9, 2019

2. Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hey Guys.

I have some problems with my Bose SoundSport Wireless and Windows. They play Music like they shoult but after round about 10 seconds there is a wery short stop and when im watching Videos on YouTube, from now on the Video gets more and more delayed.

I already turned off the HandsFree option but it still does not work how it shoud.

On MacOS and my iPhone it works flawless.

Thans for your help!

MultiDJRoni, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Bluetooth connection of bose soundsport free in windows 10

Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth problem

Hi Yosef Persin,

Based on the information you have provided, it seems like the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset is already connected since it is showing from Devices and Printers. I suggest that you set the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset as your default playback
    and recording device. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the volume icon from the System tray on the lower right side of your desktop.
    2. Choose Playback devices.
    3. Go to Playback tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    4. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    5. Go to Recording tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    6. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    7. Restart your computer to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth connection of bose soundsport free in windows 10

1. Bluetooth connection of bose soundsport free in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection bose

2. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free: I have afterShokz, and on one PC they will not connect with voice. I tried on another PC and it works. I see the hands-free in the Sound control panel but it is disconnected. When I select Connect, nothing happens. I have uninstalled the device/drivers and restarted. And I...
  3. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free: I have afterShokz, and on one PC they will not connect with voice. I tried on another PC and it works. I see the hands-free in the Sound control panel but it is disconnected. When I select Connect, nothing happens. I have uninstalled the device/drivers and restarted. And I...
  4. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connect BOSE SoundSport Free buds to Windows 10 laptop

Connect BOSE SoundSport Free buds to Windows 10 laptop: While I am able to pair my buds with my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet, there is no option to actually connect them. Normally, I would do this through the Bose Connect app but it appears that the app is not available on the Windows platform. I have read a couple of...
  6. Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink

Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink: I am not able to pair the Bose Soundlink with my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-windows-10-and-bose-soundlink/1d7a8270-5756-434a-81df-14c51f3248b4
  7. Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: Windows recognizes the speaker and it shows as paired under Other Devices. There is not a button for 'Connect', only one for 'Remove Device'. How to fix so there is a 'Connect' button?...
  8. Bose Headphones , No hands free mode?

Bose Headphones , No hands free mode?: I have a pair of Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth headphones and I want to use them for using the discord app while playing games. I am aware I need to switch to hands-free mode to do this, however, in the settings, I am not getting the option to switch to hands-free...
  9. Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though

Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though: I am currently using windows 10 on a surface pro tablet. I have my Bose soundlink 2 connected via Bluetooth. It will play sound effects through the Soundlink 2, but will not play music from iTunes through the Soundlink 2. Only through the tablet's speakers. I've adjusted...
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect bose soundsport to pc

2. how to connect bose soundsport to windows 10

3. connect bose bluetooth windows 10

4. connecting bose soundsport free to pc,
  5. bose soundsport connect to windows 10,
  6. connect bose soundsport to windows 10,
  7. bose soundsport free windows 10,
  8. connect bose soundsport free to pc,
  9. how to connect bose free soundsport to pc,
  10. bose soundsport connect to pc,
  11. bose soundsport pairing window 10,