Windows 10: Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable

Discus and support Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device to my windows 10 laptop. I can add the device but cannot connect to it. It shows the message "Driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Utkarsh Singh7, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable

I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device to my windows 10 laptop. I can add the device but cannot connect to it. It shows the message "Driver is unavailable".

This message is displayed for every Bluetooth device I connect.

I have tried everything possible, multiple times but nothing works. Please help me resolve this issue.

I have tried :

• uninstalling Bluetooth driver and restarting the computer.
    • installing Bluetooth drivers manually from the intel website.
    • restarting Bluetooth support service and setting its startup to automatic.
    • updating windows
    • waiting one month hoping it would fix itself
    • running SFC and DISM scans through elevated command prompt.
    • running troubleshooting - Bluetooth, driver, hardware.
    • removing devices and re-adding them

Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable [​IMG]

Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable [​IMG]

I suspect the problem may be fixed by fixing this "Microsoft_HFP_Audio_Device_97" driver

Any help is HIGHLY appreciated

:)

Utkarsh Singh7, Apr 30, 2020

2. Problem connecting bluetooth printer to laptop

Sorry, but problem happened after resent 3 Windows 10 updates.

Many problems were solved with updates but problem with bluetooth printer occurred.

Just to reiterate I have found a bluetooth driver that recognises printer and pairs but driver is not installed with error as indicated previously of Driver is unavailable.

I have managed to connect printer with USB so have driver.

I just what to find out how to solve error message.

All help appreciated.

Thank you.

jaburmester, May 23, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 23, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable

1. Bluetooth Connection Problem - Driver is Unavailable - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connection Problem

2. Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver is unavailable: Hello, I bought a Canon printer and I am unable to print anything from my computer. I can copy and scan documents, but cannot print anything. I have tried using the Installation CD that came with it. No luck. I tried Canons website. It didn't work. I even had Canons technical...
  3. Drivers unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers unavailable: I recently bought the Razer Kraken Ultimate. Windows recognized it and tried to set it up, but now it says the drivers are unavailable. I tried to find the drivers, but every website I clicked on did not have what I needed. Is there a way to resolve this issue or should I...
  4. Drivers unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers unavailable: I recently bought the Razer Kraken Ultimate. Windows recognized it and tried to set it up, but now it says the drivers are unavailable. I tried to find the drivers, but every website I clicked on did not have what I needed. Is there a way to resolve this issue or should I...
  5. Mouse having "driver is unavailable" problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse having "driver is unavailable" problems: I have a wireless mouse I don't remember what brand that I use all the time, and it works just fine. I forgot it at a friend's house and won't be able to get it for the next two weeks. I've been trying separate mice as of right now, I have tried three different ones and none...
  6. Printer no longer connecting - driver unavailable

Printer no longer connecting - driver unavailable: Hello, I don't use my HP wireless printer very often. Since one of the recent updates to Windows 10, my printer is now displaying a Driver is unavailable message just under the printer in the Settings > Printers & Scanners section of Control Panel. I've only just noticed...
  7. bluetooth drivers unavailable?

bluetooth drivers unavailable?: Ive been trying to install a bluetooth dongle to my pc so i can have bluetooth capabilities, but it says that there is no bluetooth to update, and there seem to be no drivers anywhere, its a broadcom product and the help ends there :/...
  8. Driver is unavailable

Driver is unavailable: Hi I'm trying to view vhs tapes through an ADS Video Xpress converter and it keeps coming up saying driver unavailable. I have tried looking up ways of going onto this but it says that after windows vista its almost impossible to access for some reason. Can anyone help me...
  9. driver unavailable

driver unavailable: I am trying to add my wireless HP Envy 5530 to my laptop computer running Windows 10. I keep getting an error message 'driver unavailable'. It worked perfectly until I got a new power cord for printer. Any suggestions?...
  10. Driver is unavailable

Driver is unavailable: I removed my printer connection from my new hp laptop with Windows 10, hoping the download of hp software of same would make the scanner work too (which wasn't working) and instead, now, NEITHER one works, and although my printer "shows up" as a device that is connected it...