Windows 10: Bluetooth Connection problem

Discus and support Bluetooth Connection problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to any Bluetooth device after the latest update i.e 1906 ..... I tried re-installing the Bluetooth drivers ,But still facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bala SwamyRusum, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Connection problem

I am not able to connect to any Bluetooth device after the latest update i.e 1906 ..... I tried re-installing the Bluetooth drivers ,But still facing the same problem.

:)

Bala SwamyRusum, Dec 7, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 7, 2019
  3. bluetooth connection problems

Hi brijeshpariakar,

Some Bluetooth connection issues are caused by an outdated device drivers, unsupported Bluetooth device, or possible that the Bluetooth device is not properly paired.

For us to isolate this issue, I would like to ask the following:

• Was Bluetooth connection working before?
    • If yes, what recent changes have you performed on your computer?
    • Have tried connecting your speaker or smartphone to another Bluetooth-capable device? Did it pair?

In the meantime, please follow the steps provided in
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ
    to troubleshoot Bluetooth connection issues.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection problem

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Connection problem

1. Bluetooth Connection problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connection problem

2. Bluetooth connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection problem: My bluetooth device is connected with my laptop and I can hear it, but the microphone of my bluetooth device does not connect with my laptop, only the speaker works, not the microphone, what could be happening?...
  3. Problem Connecting with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Connecting with Bluetooth: Split from this thread. plz help me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-with-bluetooth/39c0a5c6-fffb-4f61-b167-6e49d384fb1a
  4. Bluetooth connection problem

Bluetooth connection problem: I am connecting my bluetooth headset with the help of a bluetooth transmitter dongle having Bluetooth version 5.0 . I use zoom video conferencing app to attend my lectures , but whenever i switch the microphone to bluetooth headphone mic. the sound is not audible on stereo...
  5. Bluetooth connection problems

Bluetooth connection problems: Bluetooth on/off switch suddenly disappeared and now my computer says it isn't Bluetooth compatible , Bluetooth only shows in device manager when I click on show hidden devices, I tried fixing it and accidentally deleted RFCOMM Protocol TDI and CANZ Avrcp Transport, help!...
  6. Bluetooth connectivity problem

Bluetooth connectivity problem: W10 1909 I have a cheap Bluetooth headset I use to watch Youtube, the computer I'm using is old laptop that originally came out with W7, so I don't know where the problem is could be either one. When booting up the pc, my phone auto connects (even though I never paired the...
  7. bluetooth connecting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth connecting problem: hi Is any one help me out that how i connect my megablast bluetooth device with this laptop please thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connecting-problem/4e61e788-d111-4500-b4d2-1e86765b8a4c
  8. Bluetooth connecting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth connecting problem: how i connect my megablast bluetooth device with this laptop please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connecting-problem/f8d2d219-b19a-43f7-bab0-e1eb7325f2ce
  9. Problem connecting Bluetooth

Problem connecting Bluetooth: Hi, I use an HP EliteBook 840 and it seems that I cannot connect to Bluetooth devices. Rather I'm told to use a Bluetooth adaptor. I need your help, please. Thank you....
  10. Bluetooth connection problem.

Bluetooth connection problem.: Hi, I have a Windows 10 pc and I'm having problems connecting my Bluetooth speaker. The speaker is an Edifier MP200. Ive tried checking the driver is up to date. Hope you can help. Regards, Tim....