Windows 10: Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

Discus and support Bluetooth connection problems. Please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I know this is a common problem when Windows 10 updates, but I haven't had an update installed in a few weeks. My Bluetooth worked fine last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HortenseRaptor, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

Hello, I know this is a common problem when Windows 10 updates, but I haven't had an update installed in a few weeks. My Bluetooth worked fine last night, woke up this morning and my Bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect. The Bluetooth icon in the task tray was still there and so was the quick launch button. I kept re-pairing it and it was listed as connected but no sound. Tried restarting computer (3 year old Lenovo) and after a lengthy time on the boot screen (5ish minutes) Windows loaded without the Bluetooth button in the task tray and with the quick launch icon not present. When I tried to pair, computer said there is not Bluetooth on this computer. Tried to re-install Bluetooth drivers and that didn't work. Any advice? Is it possible the Bluetooth radio just crapped-out?

submitted by /u/HortenseRaptor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HortenseRaptor, Dec 4, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 4, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

bluetooth connection problems

Hi brijeshpariakar,

Some Bluetooth connection issues are caused by an outdated device drivers, unsupported Bluetooth device, or possible that the Bluetooth device is not properly paired.

For us to isolate this issue, I would like to ask the following:

• Was Bluetooth connection working before?
    • If yes, what recent changes have you performed on your computer?
    • Have tried connecting your speaker or smartphone to another Bluetooth-capable device? Did it pair?

In the meantime, please follow the steps provided in
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ
    to troubleshoot Bluetooth connection issues.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

1. Bluetooth connection problems. Please help. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection problems

2. BSOD on connecting USB Bluetooth dongle. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on connecting USB Bluetooth dongle. Please help: I am getting the stop code 'BAD OBJECT HEADER' I am using windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-connecting-usb-bluetooth-dongle-please/b1eca275-87c8-4eaf-b2cc-2547cd12abeb
  3. BSOD on connecting USB Bluetooth dongle. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on connecting USB Bluetooth dongle. Please help: I am getting the stop code 'BAD OBJECT HEADER' I am using windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-connecting-usb-bluetooth-dongle-please/b1eca275-87c8-4eaf-b2cc-2547cd12abeb
  4. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  5. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  6. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth connectivity help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connectivity help: Hi all I need some help with an issue I'm having connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my pc. The issue is I can see the headphones in Windows and pair to them but when I click connect I get an error saying "that didn't work please make sure the device is still...
  8. Bluetooth???(please help)

Bluetooth???(please help): I was playing a game on my laptop and my wireless mouse stopped working. I turned off Bluetooth then the switch to turn it back on disappeared from settings and actions center. It’s somehow removed from my computer. If you have any ideas on how to get it back please comment....
  9. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  10. [help] Bluetooth speaker connection problem

[help] Bluetooth speaker connection problem: Hi there ! I just received the ASUS BT400 bluetooth device. I want it to connect my UE MEGABOOM 3 to my win10 pc. It connect but after (5) seconds, it disconnect with an error : "failed to establish connection". https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/12/ajgg.jpg I already...