Windows 10: Bluetooth connection slowly going out of sync??

Discus and support Bluetooth connection slowly going out of sync?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when i use my bluetooth headsets it slowly get out of sync, for the first few minutes it's okay but when i pause/play a video for a few times it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blending-tea, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth connection slowly going out of sync??

when i use my bluetooth headsets it slowly get out of sync, for the first few minutes it's okay but when i pause/play a video for a few times it starts to get out of sync...weird, i tried multiple versions of bluetooth headsets(v3,4,5), checked the drivers for it(no problem) and they all go out of sync. I think this is a windows specific problem. This didn't happen before, is this a known bug? And is there a way to solve it?

Idk if it's a bug related to windows insider(i am a part of it) winver: 19042.630

submitted by /u/blending-tea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blending-tea, Nov 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Smariga Win User

Bluetooth connection slowly going out of sync??

CAN'T BLUETOOTH SYNC W/ Activesync 4.5

I followed the above process. Everything works up to the sync step. When I "refresh" my partnership settings (it sees my workstation in the list of available services), I get the workstatinn telling me the bluetooth connection was successful. But when running
    ActiveSync on the MobilePC, Menu and ask it to Connect via Bluetooth, it says it cannot find an existing bluetooth partnership with a PC that supports ActiveSync and wants to set up a partnership again. Yes takes me back through the steps again.

Smariga, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth connection slowly going out of sync??

1. Bluetooth connection slowly going out of sync?? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection slowly

2. Free space slowly going down?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free space slowly going down?: Hi. So my free system storage is slowly going down by 1 gig every 2 ish minutes. I have ran multiple full scans with Malwarebytes, a windows offline scan, and a rootkit detection tool. nothing, nothing, and nothing. I reset my pc, same problem. I had a blue screen of...
  3. Bluetooth Not Connecting After Going Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Not Connecting After Going Missing: The bluetooth on my laptop disappeared earlier this week. It had been working fine for ages and no updates were done that I am aware of. I uninstalled the BT device through the Device Manager, reinstalled, and updated the drivers. Since then, my laptop is showing the...
  4. Internet slowly dropping out, but still connected to router.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slowly dropping out, but still connected to router.: I am using a wireless connection on a windows 10 pc. Randomly my download speeds start to dwindle over the course of a few minuets until it finally just drops connection all together. Other computers on the network continue to have a internet connection. In order to get...
  5. Audio slowly gets out of sync with video: driving me insane

Audio slowly gets out of sync with video: driving me insane: I hope someone can help me with this because it's DRIVING ME INSANE! This started about 6 months ago. I assume it was an nvidia or Windows update but not sure but what happens is my audio and video slowly get out of sync over time. It varies how much or how fast but it...
  6. System Freezing, slowly going insane.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Freezing, slowly going insane.: Hello there people. I am really running out of ideas, therefor I hope that someone could give me new ones or help me to find the issue. My PC Spec: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 1909, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 CPU: Intel i7-7700k, not overclocked, all in bios set to...
  7. Audio going out of sync in all videos

Audio going out of sync in all videos: My audio goes out of sync when i watch video on my computer, not just chrome or browser based, even stuff I have downloaded. the audio gets further ahead as time progresses, and becomes noticable after 5-10 minutes. I can temporarily reset it by disabling and reenabling my...
  8. Audio going out of sync in all videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio going out of sync in all videos: My audio goes out of sync when i watch video on my computer, not just chrome or browser based, even stuff I have downloaded. the audio gets further ahead as time progresses, and becomes noticable after 5-10 minutes. I can temporarily reset it by disabling and reenabling my...
  9. Bluetooth headphones out of sync with new PC

Bluetooth headphones out of sync with new PC: I just bought myself a new pc and it's been really nice, however whenever I connect my headphones, there is a really annoying lag. Whenever I watch Youtube videos it happens if I skip through the video, while I'm gaming it lags, probably by half a second. I've tried updating...
  10. One Drive syncing slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive syncing slowly: Hi, I've been having an annoying glitch on my OneDrive and wonder if there's a solution. I have One Drive on a Windows 10 desktop and laptop. The files are set to sync between the two devices and, eventually, they do sync. However, recently, I've discovered that it is...