Windows 10: Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

Discus and support Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sodiumm, Dec 10, 2021.

1. sodiumm Win User

Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the audio works for a few seconds, and then the video starts to buffer endlessly and my computer heats up. This started with the Windows 11 update and am frustrated that something like this could be happening with a company like windows. Also no live support or any help on any other webpages so here I am desperate for answers

:)

sodiumm, Dec 10, 2021

2. Airpod connection to Surface Book Suddenly Stopped Working

I use a Microsoft Surface Book running Windows 10 Pro. I have connected my airpods to the computer via bluetooth for many months. Suddenly, approximately 10 - 14 days ago, the connection stopped working. I have tried: 1) turning off the bluetooth on my
    iPhone; 2) entirely resetting my airpods and reconnecting them, first to the laptop and then to the iPhone through a series of bizarre steps that may have included turning in 3/4 of a circle during a full moon; and 3) restarting the bluetooth service on my
    laptop. None of that worked.

When I open the Bluetooth devices menu on my laptop, my airpods appear as paired. Irrespective of how many times I attempt to connect them, whether the airpods are in my ear or in the open case, whether an app is playing a video or music on the laptop,
    when I click "connect," the laptop appears to be attempting to make the connection, but is NEVER successful (or at least never successful for more than a microsecond).

Microsoft needs to help us try to fix this problem. PLEASE

KatieLouWho, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Eirvans Win User
    AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection AirPods

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  4. Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos: The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the audio works for a few seconds, and then the video starts to buffer endlessly and my computer heats up. This started with the...
  5. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  6. airpod pro connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    airpod pro connection issue: hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu....
  7. Connecting Airpods pro

Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  8. AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth: Hello, I have recently tried connecting my airpods to my Windows PC/Desktop, and there has been issues. The airpod option doesn't even show up when I click on "Add a Bluetooth Device." I've done everything and troubleshooted my whole computer. I also have done the white...
  9. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods: I've recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and after connecting my laptop to my Airpods for the first time, their seems to be troubleshooting in regards to my Bluetooth driver. I am unable to remove the memory of my Airpods device from my computer "failed to remove"....
  10. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro: I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device' and that...