Windows 10: bluetooth connection to iPhone lost when upgraded laptop from Win7 to Win10

Discus and support bluetooth connection to iPhone lost when upgraded laptop from Win7 to Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading my Windows laptop from 7 to 10, it no longer is discoverable via bluetooth by my iPhone. I've done all prompted Windows 10 updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glenn Gutmacher, Jul 28, 2018.

1. bluetooth connection to iPhone lost when upgraded laptop from Win7 to Win10

After upgrading my Windows laptop from 7 to 10, it no longer is discoverable via bluetooth by my iPhone. I've done all prompted Windows 10 updates and the laptop says under Settings --> Bluetooth & other devices that it is discoverable (shows the laptop's name), and I still see my iPhone listed under my laptop's Device Manager's Bluetooth section. The iPhone's Bluetooth also used to recognize the laptop when it was Windows 7, but now the iPhone (which is on latest iOS & its Bluetooth is on/discoverable) does not seem to find the laptop among Bluetooth devices, and they are sitting only 6 inches apart. Only by physically connecting the iPhone to a USB port on the laptop will it recognize the iPhone exists. How do I restore the Bluetooth connection?

:)

Glenn Gutmacher, Jul 28, 2018
  2. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Torrmic Win User

bluetooth connection to iPhone lost when upgraded laptop from Win7 to Win10

win10 restore from win7 laptop upgrade

Restoring win10 laptop that was originally win7pro, then upgraded to 10. Question is my restore win10 or win7 ?

Torrmic, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth connection to iPhone lost when upgraded laptop from Win7 to Win10

1. bluetooth connection to iPhone lost when upgraded laptop from Win7 to Win10 - Similar Threads - bluetooth connection iPhone

2. problem upgrade from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem upgrade from win7 to win10: Install of Windows 10 fails in SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC 0x8007001F - 0x20006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-upgrade-from-win7-to-win10/786ad7bb-b0d8-4a6f-81c1-7898c27765d8
  3. problem upgrade from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem upgrade from win7 to win10: Install of Windows 10 fails in SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC 0x8007001F - 0x20006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-upgrade-from-win7-to-win10/786ad7bb-b0d8-4a6f-81c1-7898c27765d8
  4. Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - on a dual-boot laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - on a dual-boot laptop: This is probably an unfair question to ask in this forum. But given the depth of expertise, someone might have advice to offer! I have recently done successful clean installs and activations of Win 10 with the help of Shawn Brink's tutorials and advice from other forum...
  5. upgrade problems from win7 to win10

upgrade problems from win7 to win10: Hi, Having some issues upgrading a windows 7 system to windows 10. Ran the MS upgrade using mediacreationtool1909.exe on an older AMD processor (Athlon II X2 250 3.00ghz 32 bit) and the supporting motherboard, no other devices. It ran for awhile and then failed with this...
  6. upgrading from win7 to win10

upgrading from win7 to win10: I can't find HP ProtectTools Device Access Manager to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-win7-to-win10/f289a046-d68b-471b-8f6f-de8ed5ccafa6
  7. Retrying win10 upgrade from win7

Retrying win10 upgrade from win7: I accidently downloaded and tried to install the 32 bit version. My system is 64 bit. The download/install goes through the steps until it gets to 27%. I've tried three times It stops the install and resets the system back to win7. The error code is "0x8007005-0x2000A...
  8. Errors when upgrading from Win7 to Win10

Errors when upgrading from Win7 to Win10: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my Win7 OS to Win10. I have launched the MediaCreationTool1903. I end up with an error REPLICATE_OC in the phase SAFE_OS. 0x8007001F - 0x20006. I have noticed the CBS.log file contained some errors like: Error CBS Failed...
  9. revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7

revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7: This is essentially a FYI post. I recently decided to upgrade from my Win7 pro to Win10 pro because I got an announcement that one of my programs (TurboTax) would not install or run on Win7 next year. I did this using some links / tutorials in this forum. They were pretty...
  10. Upgrading from win7 to win10

Upgrading from win7 to win10: Hello, I have 4 PCs; I was able to upgrade 3, but the fourth one the desktop I couldn't upgrade it. I followed all the workarounds and solution were offered I downloaded the Windows Creation Tool and still cannot update. What should I do? 13716