Windows 10: bluetooth connection with beats x

Discus and support bluetooth connection with beats x in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am struggling to connect my beats x headphones to my pc windows 10. I have already searched for common issues and how to resolve it but with no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dillybob, Feb 5, 2020.

1. dillybob Win User

bluetooth connection with beats x

I am struggling to connect my beats x headphones to my pc windows 10. I have already searched for common issues and how to resolve it but with no luck. I have connected my headphones to the pc see below pic 1 bluetooth connection with beats x 442e4f23-decf-40fe-a659-0ba47d5a1b2f?upload=true.png

after connecting the sound was still coming out of the pc speackers. i then when to managed audio devices in the control panel but as you can see below its not showing my beats x device to enable me to switch sound playback. I'm beginning to think I'm missing something obvious. have you got any advice on where I'm going wrong. many thanks

:)

dillybob, Feb 5, 2020
  2. MeganMcG Win User

Beats X pair successfully with Windows 10 but no sound

Hello,

I just received a new Dell Latitude with Windows 10 on it. When trying to use my wireless Beats X with the laptop through bluetooth, the two successfully pair and connect. However when I go to play music or videos, no sound comes out of the earbuds. When
    I select the playback device, there are two Beats options:

• Headphones (Beats X Stereo)
    • Headset (Beats X Hands Free)
    Toggling between both doesn't solve the problem. I have downloaded the new Windows bluetooth driver, I have troublshooted both devices and hardware, and bluetooth. I have restarted the laptop, removed and reinstalled the pairing and checked for software
    updates with no success. Most online help desk suggestions don't solve the problem. It is is curious because sometimes the sound will come through the earbuds after they've first connected to the laptop, but the sound stops after 5 seconds or so - or, the
    sound won't come out at all.

Any solutions to this would be great!

MeganMcG, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Beats X not recognized by "Bluetooth and other devices" setting.

Title sums it up, and whenever I search for devices using bluetooth for my Beats X, it's not discoverable. Help please!

KevinMcGinley1, Feb 5, 2020
  4. bluetooth connection with beats x

Beats X

Hi,

Place both devices within 30 feet, or closer.

Move both devices away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves, wireless routers and other electronics.

Ensure your Beats and Bluetooth device are charged and turned on.

Increase the volume on your Beats and the paired Bluetooth device.

Go to sound settings on your device and select your Beats as the input/output device (Laptop).

You can also try pairing your Beats with your Bluetooth device again.

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth connection with beats x

1. bluetooth connection with beats x - Similar Threads - bluetooth connection beats

2. Beats Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beats Bluetooth connection: I have Beats solo3 and they connect to my pc, but when I try to play any sound the audio is glitchy and stops playing for periods of time. I updated the drivers, uninstalled then and reinstalled them and the problem persists. I’m sitting right next to the computer so there...
  3. Beats Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beats Bluetooth connection: I have Beats solo3 and they connect to my pc, but when I try to play any sound the audio is glitchy and stops playing for periods of time. I updated the drivers, uninstalled then and reinstalled them and the problem persists. I’m sitting right next to the computer so there...
  4. Beats Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Red X on Bluetooth Network Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red X on Bluetooth Network Connection: I have scoured the internet for an answer to no avail. For a while now, my Bluetooth Network occasionally refused to identify devices. A simple, although pain in the butt from time to time, solution was to reboot. Sometimes it would require 2 or 3 reboots before the...
  6. Bluetooth beats not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth beats not working properly: My beats are connected to my pc through Bluetooth. The audio works perfectly fine, but for some odd reason, my pc does not recognize the mic on my beats as an input device. It just does not show up in the sound panel. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Biomed_VK [link]...
  7. Beats Solo 3 Problems with Bluetooth

Beats Solo 3 Problems with Bluetooth: Okay, so it's my first post on here. My problem right now lies with me having trouble connecting my Beats Solo 3 headphones. This problem started when I was watching something with my headphones until I went to pause the video. Once I resumed, the audio stopped playing out of...
  8. Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio: I updated recently. Well, I did a fresh reinstall and the new jazz was installed. Afterwards though I realised I have no bluetooth. I can't turn it on or off, when I go to connect a bluetooth device I instantly get a message about it not being avalible, needing to turn it on...
  9. Beats Headphones connect but not headset

Beats Headphones connect but not headset: I am trying to get my beats studio wireless headset to connect to my pc via bluetooth so I can make calls and talk to cortana. I can connect the headphones (listen to music all day and adjust the volume without problems) but the hands free headset is not connecting via...
  10. Beats x does not sound when connected to wifi

Beats x does not sound when connected to wifi: Hi everyone, I recently bought Beats X and it totally works with my iPhone. However, when I connect it to my Windows 10 laptop it pairs but does not sound. Actually, when wifi is off it also totally works with my laptop but when I turned wifi on and connected to internet it...