Windows 10: Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

Discus and support Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please inform me if, and how, I may connect my Dell Inspiron 7573 Windows 10 to my JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardBernatz, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

Please inform me if, and how, I may connect my Dell Inspiron 7573 Windows 10 to my JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker.

:)

RichardBernatz, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Nisko Win User

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose headphones work, I don't know why the JBL speakers won't connect. They connect fine on my friend's computer W10. Windows 10 latest version. Any advice, please?

Nisko, Sep 27, 2020
  3. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

jbl charge 3 portable speaker

I have a JBL Charge 3 portable speaker and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth with my HP laptop windows 10. It will pair but I get know audio because the laptop is reading it as a JBL headset of a JBL headphone and not a portable speaker. The speaker works
    fine paired with my Ipod. How do I get windows to read it correctly?

mike mccoy_4, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

1. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connections JBL

2. No audio on my JBL Charge 4 Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on my JBL Charge 4 Speaker: I have a JBL Charge 4 speaker connected to my Windows 11 laptop. It worked fine until my laptop was updated. Sound still comes out from my laptop speaker, and my JBL speaker still connects by Bluetooth to my laptop but I can't get any audio from my JBL speaker. I tried...
  3. No audio on my JBL Charge 4 Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio on my JBL Charge 4 Speaker: I have a JBL Charge 4 speaker connected to my Windows 11 laptop. It worked fine until my laptop was updated. Sound still comes out from my laptop speaker, and my JBL speaker still connects by Bluetooth to my laptop but I can't get any audio from my JBL speaker. I tried...
  4. JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting: I have an issue with my Huawei Windows 10 laptop that does not work with my JBL bluetooth speaker. All other bluetooth devices work fine with it. It will connect fine, then will play sound for about a minute, then go silent, then disconnect completely. I know the speaker...
  5. Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose...
  6. JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?

JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?: Hello, under Windows 10 I can connect the box via Bluetooth, but it always says "voice connected" and there is no sound. I can't find a suitable article on the net. With other Bluetooth devices like a soundbar is recognized as music. Why is that? JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Verbindung?
  7. I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker: Hi Sir, I am Dabilpuram Vinay Kumar I have JBL Bluetooth Device okay, it is paired and connected but the bluetooth mic is not getting connecting and the drivers are also up to date updated sir please find a solution for this issue .. Looking forward to your reply...
  8. Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker

Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker: I can no longer Bluetooth my JBL Go speaker to my computer - it was functioning perfectly and for some random reason even though I have tried all the suggesions that I googled I can not get them to link. Any ideas please? Thank you....
  9. JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker

JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker: My speaker works fine on Android but I've learned to hate android, I want my MS 10 to work like it used too,,,plug and play simple and done! 1 version of win10 ago I hade no problem on 1903, now since this new update I have the same problem with the same speaker on the same...
  10. jbl charge 3 portable speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    jbl charge 3 portable speaker: I have a JBL Charge 3 portable speaker and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth with my HP laptop windows 10. It will pair but I get know audio because the laptop is reading it as a JBL headset of a JBL headphone and not a portable speaker. The speaker works fine paired with...