Windows 10: Bluetooth connections: Why is it better with phones? (xpost /r/headphones)

Discus and support Bluetooth connections: Why is it better with phones? (xpost /r/headphones) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So recently I just got an Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card connected via PCI Express specifically for having a 5.1 bluetooth connection to my PC. So I'm mostly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grasspuff, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Bluetooth connections: Why is it better with phones? (xpost /r/headphones)

So recently I just got an Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card connected via PCI Express specifically for having a 5.1 bluetooth connection to my PC. So I'm mostly on my Galaxy Buds+ and somehow connecting it to my PC is worse? When I have it connected to my phone or my laptop, I'm a able to roam around the house without fear of skipping or distortions in audio, and during the rare times when it the connection does drop, It's able to sync back up with no problem. When I have it connected to my PC however, it gets bad even when im sitting right beside it. Frequent skips, crackling, etc. and when it reconnects the left and right audio falls out of sync, forcing me to disconnect the and reconnect the buds manually. I was under the impression that a dedicated network card would provide superior coverage and connection, but i guess i was wrong. Any idea what's causing this? Is there a way to improve PC bluetooth connections to be on par or better than phones?

Edit: I'm looking around for alternatives for better Bluetooth receivers, but I'm not sure if the ones that are dedicated for audio is suitable, since I'm also connecting my keyboard via bluetooth as well.

submitted by /u/grasspuff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/grasspuff, Aug 7, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Bazsl Win User

Bluetooth connections: Why is it better with phones? (xpost /r/headphones)

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth connections: Why is it better with phones? (xpost /r/headphones)

1. Bluetooth connections: Why is it better with phones? (xpost /r/headphones) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connections Why

2. Why are my bluetooth headphones not connecting properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my bluetooth headphones not connecting properly?: I have Sony WH-1000MX4 headphones and they work perfectly when connected to my phone. But when I try to connect them to my Surface Pro 9, no audio comes out of them or sometimes the audio is really quiet. It says that the Bluetooth is connected and the audio is playing out of...
  3. Why are my bluetooth headphones not connecting properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my bluetooth headphones not connecting properly?: I have Sony WH-1000MX4 headphones and they work perfectly when connected to my phone. But when I try to connect them to my Surface Pro 9, no audio comes out of them or sometimes the audio is really quiet. It says that the Bluetooth is connected and the audio is playing out of...
  4. Bluetooth refuses to connect to my headphones until it's deleted and r

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth refuses to connect to my headphones until it's deleted and r: Bluetooth refuses to connect to my headphones until it's deleted and reconnected, meaning if I connect my device to the computer it will refuse and say connected and then disconnect. I have tried everything, restarting my computer, and removing the driver, reinstalling and...
  5. Bluetooth refuses to connect to my headphones until it's deleted and r

Bluetooth refuses to connect to my headphones until it's deleted and r: Bluetooth refuses to connect to my headphones until it's deleted and reconnected, meaning if I connect my device to the computer it will refuse and say connected and then disconnect. I have tried everything, restarting my computer, and removing the driver, reinstalling and...
  6. Better Bluetooth Headphone Support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Better Bluetooth Headphone Support: Hello! I have a pair of bluetooth headpones + mic. When connected to android, there is only 1 device shown and it switches seamlessly to the "headset" profile when needed. When it switches, non-communications audio also switches, so I could use the mic and still listen to...
  7. Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone: I had used my Soundcore Life Q20 headphones on my HP computer with no issue for months until recently. When I pair the device it shows as it is a phone not headphones. I have tried forgetting the device and restarting the headphones. If anyone has a solution please share....
  8. Headphones will not connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones will not connect Bluetooth: Hello, My wireless Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 will not connect. They are paired and I have tried a number of troubleshooting items to get them connected. When I go under the devices property settings and check or uncheck different Bluetooth services options the...
  9. Bluetooth headphones not connecting

Bluetooth headphones not connecting: My Bluetooth headphones are no longer connecting to my laptop. My headphones were connected and I had no problems until I tried to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It was paired but wouldn't connect. I removed my headphones thinking that they might be stopping my phone...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone not connected

Bluetooth Headphone not connected: HI, I have JBL T450BT headphone before i reset my computer it working good but after reset my computer i cannot connect again. I use acer extensa 5635, windows 10 pro. version 1903. Please help me about this issue Thanks...