Windows 10: bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets

Discus and support bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hp x360 gets connected with my speakers but after 10 or so mins it gets disconnected and then it shows paired with no sound. it use to happen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhishekSundarka, Aug 29, 2020.

1. bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets

my hp x360 gets connected with my speakers but after 10 or so mins it gets disconnected and then it shows paired with no sound. it use to happen with my earbuds, i thought i had issues with buds, but then it still happens with my speakers. my windows are updated as well and i keep them updated always. i still face this bluetooth issue.

:)

AbhishekSundarka, Aug 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth Speaker Connects as Headset

Hi Jack,

A possible cause why your Bluetooth speaker connects as a headset could be an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring that the correct
    driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Connects as Headset

My vizio bluetooth speaker shows up as a bluetooth headset when i connect it to my dell xps. Is there anyway around this?

Jack Lambert, Aug 29, 2020
  4. bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets

1. bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets - Similar Threads - bluetooth connectivity issues

2. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  6. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  7. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

8. Bluetooth speaker to Surface connection issues

Bluetooth speaker to Surface connection issues: I am trying to connect an AUVIO PBT200 Bluetooth speaker to a Surface tablet running Windows 10. The PBT200 will pair with my Iphone so it's Bluetooth is working. The Surface however doesn't see the PBT The Surface action center lists the Bluetooth tile as NOT connected...
  9. Bluetooth speaker recognized as headset

Bluetooth speaker recognized as headset: Hi, I've tried updating devic drivers, uninstall reinstall device drivers, turned on/off audio enhancement, turned on/off exclusivity My bluetooth fuugo speaker used to be listed as speaker but after the latest windows update, it's now connected as headset. I think this...
  10. bluetooth speaker recognized as headset

bluetooth speaker recognized as headset: Hi I have connected a UE Boom speaker to my surfacebook laptop and it recognises them as audio which means the playback quality is awful. I've tried a number of online solutions but none have worked. has anyone come across this before ? I run off W10...