Windows 10: BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10

Discus and support BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I received a notification that my drivers were out of date, so I used a third party software (DriverPack Solutions) to do some updating for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronM_010, Nov 22, 2018.

1. BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10

Hi All,

I received a notification that my drivers were out of date, so I used a third party software (DriverPack Solutions) to do some updating for me. After it finished I noticed that some of the additions to my laptop had stopped working, notably my second monitor and Bluetooth speakers. I was able to get my monitor working after fiddling around with my drivers but now I am stumped on my speakers. The speakers are Edifier R1700BT and my computer is a Toshiba Satellite (attached image is my system summary) I have to use a Bluetooth dongle for any connectivity and I am using a Broadcom BCM20702 4.0 USB Device. Please note that I have tried rebooting the computer, the speaker, rolling back the drivers (which is the obvious one), re-updating the drivers, un-pairing and re-pairing the device, uninstalling the Bluetooth driver and reinstalling it, disabling the enumerators and attempting to connect, and even changing the drivers manually from a generic Bluetooth device to a stereo device. I have also used the Bluetooth trouble shooter and every time I have used it I receive the same notification (which can be seen in the images).

If anyone has any additional advice or further steps for me to take I would greatly appreciate it. These speakers were working perfectly (as was the rest of my computer) before I updated my drivers. Hopefully we can get them to work again, but I have learned my lesson - If it ain't broke; don't fix it!

Thanks in advance,

BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10 85b5071b-7ab2-438c-a3a8-e444a7d819a4?upload=true.jpg

BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10 c11c4b26-090a-4efe-a04a-f0751e0957c4?upload=true.jpg

BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10 400689ea-9b03-4a58-9497-997929f6e4be?upload=true.jpg

:)

AaronM_010, Nov 22, 2018
  2. devster75 Win User

Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Hi there,

My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse and to request new pairing on PC side. Then it is paired and connected, it works for a while, and then again connection is definitely lost and I need to redo all the stuff above.

Drivers (mouse and bluetooth radio) are up-to-date as said by Windows itself.

Anyone had this kind of problem? Any idea on how to solve it?
    I think it is linked to my update from WIN 7 to WIN 10.

Many thanks by advance!

quetzalcoatl, Nov 22, 2018
  4. BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10

Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10 [​IMG]

davyjones90, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10

1. BlueTooth Connectivity - Paired But Not Connected On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BlueTooth Connectivity Paired

2. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  3. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  4. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth paired but not connecting.

Bluetooth paired but not connecting.: My bluetooth headphones x3 and my bluetooth speakers have stopped connecting on both of my win10 laptops. All was working fine until last week. These bluetooth devices are still working fine on my iPhone and iPad as before. I have removed all the devices and re-paired them ,...
  6. Bluetooth paired but not connected

Bluetooth paired but not connected: I have a problem in my windows 10 bluetooth I don't know why but whenever i try to connect any speaker or any bluetooth headset it doesn't connect it says paired but can't connect my other blutooth devices like keyboard,mouse, phone works perfectly even i can share files from...
  7. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  8. Bluetooth will not connect, but says paired.

Bluetooth will not connect, but says paired.: About two months ago, my bluetooth devices stopped working on my Windows 10 Dell XPS 13 9350. I can pair a bluetooth device, such as headphones, but it is not connected. I get no connected sound on my bluetooth device and the computer shows no signs that it is connected, just...
  9. Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10

Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10: I have a pair of Monoprice Hi-Fi DJ Style bluetooth headphones that will pair to my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad T450s laptop, but won't connect. I saw on here that someone else had a similar issue back in 2016 that was never resolved. Maybe now it will be? Here is a...
  10. Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting: Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it still doesn't work, strange

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth not connected

2. iphone bluetooth desktop pc windows 10 pairs but phone say not connected not supported

3. iphone connected but not paired to windows 10

4. bluetooth paired not connected windows 10,
  5. windows 10 bluetooth paired but not connected,
  6. Windows 10 Not Connected Bluetooth,
  7. tt bh07 troubleshoot only getting sound from one earphone www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  8. bluetooth pairs but wont connect windows 10,
  9. windows 10 bluetooth headphones are paired but do not connect,
  10. paired but not connected warm boot,
  11. bluetooth earphones paired but not working,
  12. windows 10 pc show iphone paired iphone show not connected,
  13. computer show iphone paired phone show not connected,
  14. phone paired but not connected in windows 10,
  15. windows 10 paired but not connected bose