Windows 10: Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934

Discus and support Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is my first post to this community, so please bear with me. I recently received the May 14 and May 21 patches for Windows 10 for my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NekoTaks, May 23, 2019.

1. NekoTaks Win User

Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934

This is my first post to this community, so please bear with me.

I recently received the May 14 and May 21 patches for Windows 10 for my computer, KB4494441 and KB4497934, respectively, and Windows automatically updated to them. After the May 14 patch, I noticed that my PC wouldn't connect to any of my Bluetooth devices - my mouse, my Xbox One controller, my phone, and my laptop. Naturally, I unpaired and re-paired my devices to see if it would fix the issue. My mouse connected to my computer just fine, but my controller wouldn't pair back to my computer, and nor would my phone and laptop. The Bluetooth connection window would either not find my other devices even if they were in pairing mode, or would just outright not establish a connection at all to my devices and hang on the connection window.

At this point I assumed it was a driver problem, so I connected a non-Bluetooth mouse to my computer and went on to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver for my computer - no luck. It still had the same single device-only problem.

I tried manually disabling and reenabling the Bluetooth adapter in my computer via Device Managaer - still no fix.

I then tried restarting the Bluetooth services on my computer - again, no fix.

A friend told me to uninstall the most recent updates I did to my computer, which at the time was KB4494441, and huzzah - Bluetooth functionality restored, and all of my devices connected properly again.

When the May 21 KB4497934 patch rolled out, Windows exhibited the exact same Bluetooth problems I was having, and so I also uninstalled KB4497934 as well.

At this point I'm close to simply doing a clean install of Windows, as even resetting Windows from the Recovery menu didn't fix this problem. I'd very much like to avoid this method, as I have difficulty finding time right now to do a clean installation of Windows to my computer.

Has anyone else had this problem with the latest Windows quality patches? Would anyone know any other methods I can try to fix my Bluetooth problems before I try a clean installation of Windows with the newest patches already in place?

:)

NekoTaks, May 23, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 23, 2019
  3. Robert11 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, May 23, 2019
  4. Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934

bluetooth connection problems

Hi brijeshpariakar,

Some Bluetooth connection issues are caused by an outdated device drivers, unsupported Bluetooth device, or possible that the Bluetooth device is not properly paired.

For us to isolate this issue, I would like to ask the following:

• Was Bluetooth connection working before?
    • If yes, what recent changes have you performed on your computer?
    • Have tried connecting your speaker or smartphone to another Bluetooth-capable device? Did it pair?

In the meantime, please follow the steps provided in
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ
    to troubleshoot Bluetooth connection issues.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934

1. Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connectivity problems

2. Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.: Hey,I was having some issues with a Yamaha src20a soundbar which was connected via Bluetooth to my windows 11 PC. I tried turning off/on my Bluetooth etc but didn't fix the issue, so I forgot the device from my Bluetooth connections on my PC. When I tried to repair the device...
  3. Bluetooth drivers are not showing after the patches udpate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drivers are not showing after the patches udpate: To whomever it may concern, Bluetooth drivers are not showing after the update. I tried various methods from al the sites and other blah blah blah etc. Later the same issue was spreading to one more PC. so finally we guessed the root cause is update. Did any one...
  4. KB4497934 will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4497934 will not install: I'm running Windows 10 Home 1809 and I've been having some problems trying to get the latest updates installed. Right now I'm in the situation where I'm trying to install KB4497934 and I've been trying to install it for some days. I must have tried to do it around 5 times at...
  5. Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.: Hi - On two of my W10 Pro test systems, I have been patiently awaiting the KB4497934 1809 update (precursor 1903) without result via WU. I checked my settings and while Feature updates are deferred for 10 days, Quality updates are not. Thought that KB4497934 was a Quality...
  6. Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.

Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.: Hi - On two of my W10 Pro test systems, I have been patiently awaiting the KB4497934 1809 update (precursor 1903) without result via WU. I checked my settings and while Feature updates are deferred for 10 days, Quality updates are not. Thought that KB4497934 was a Quality...
  7. PC is taking too long to start after KB4497934 update and PIN not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC is taking too long to start after KB4497934 update and PIN not working: Since I installed the latest update KB4497934, the laptop takes a lot of time to start and whenever I enter my PIN or my password it says "credentials could not be verified", it doesn't work unless I restart my laptop after it fails to sing in. It's so frustrating!...
  8. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization: I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at https://www.howtogeek.com/115656/3-ways-to-normalize-sound-volume-on-your-pc/ When I right click the speaker icon in the system tray, "Playback devices" has...
  9. Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running after installing KB4497934

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running after installing KB4497934: My Windows 10 Task Scheduler service stopped running after installing KB4497934, which is 17763.529 version. 1. Task Scheduler service was running well on previous version of 1809. Just after installing KB4497934, it can't be luanched any more. 2. In services.msc, Task...
  10. problem with hyperlinks failing from office 2016 products after KB4497934 Windows 10...

problem with hyperlinks failing from office 2016 products after KB4497934 Windows 10...: I just completed an update - KB4497934 Before the problem with the hyperlinks from office products (as an example) seemed to be resolved (after KB4505056) The problem is that if no browser is open.. (I use IE).. the hyperlink fails to open and gives only a small error...
Tags: