Windows 10: Bluetooth Connectivity with Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Connectivity with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I have been having constant issues with windows 10 devices interacting with my bluetooth devices - pretty much since this garbage os was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JMIreland, Sep 26, 2019.

1. JMIreland Win User

Bluetooth Connectivity with Windows 10

Hello all,

I have been having constant issues with windows 10 devices interacting with my bluetooth devices - pretty much since this garbage os was released, I experience frequent disconnects/reconnects with my logitech keyboard (Craft) and mouse (MX Master 2s) where the keyboard will just stop typing and the mouse will just freeze mostly at different times (so the other devices keep working while i have this issue). I also have a set of bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-CH700n) that go stuttery/crackly until i disconnect and reconnect them. I get these disconnect issues at least once an hour, sometimes more and it's now affecting my work productivity as it mainly occurs on the keyboard. Some people on reddit have suggested this is a bluetooth bandwidth problem, but with the bluetooth standard of maximum devices being 7 and at max i have connected all at once is 3, i don't think this is the case.

The troubleshooting steps i have tried:

• Connecting one bluetooth device at a time: Disconnect still occurs for that 1 device
    • Connecting the bluetooth devices to another PC: Second windows 10 pc same problem occurs, Macbook pro 2015 no problems even with all 3 connected for extended periods, in the case of my headphones these work with no problem on my samsung note 8 - This would suggest the problem is a windows one
    • Reinstalling the bluetooth drivers on both of my windows 10 devices (Desktop i built , work laptop): same issues occuring after reinstall.

Is this a know issue? and if so what solutions have been found ? I'm a sys admin that works primarily on windows servers, yet im tempted to ask my boss for a mac at this rate, really am at the end of my tether with this !

Appreciate any help and suggestions from this community, thanks in advance !

:)

JMIreland, Sep 26, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 26, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 26, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Connectivity with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connectivity

2. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  3. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  4. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  6. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  7. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  9. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  10. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...