Windows 10: Bluetooth connectivity

Discus and support Bluetooth connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc suddenly quit connecting to my earbuds through a 5.0 dongle. My earbuds still connect to my phone. My Bluetooth keyboard also works flawlessly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Imagesnatcher, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth connectivity

My pc suddenly quit connecting to my earbuds through a 5.0 dongle. My earbuds still connect to my phone. My Bluetooth keyboard also works flawlessly. I tried removing the earbuds and adding them back but nothing shows up as discoverable. I did a reset on the earbuds, turned Bluetooth off and back on, but nothing works. Is it possible windows is corrupted somehow? It has been buggy for months since the latest big update in June.

:)

Imagesnatcher, Sep 29, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth connectivity

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth connectivity

1. Bluetooth connectivity - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connectivity

2. Bluetooth headset connecting to music profile, not connecting as Voice profile to use the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset connecting to music profile, not connecting as Voice profile to use the...: Hello Community, I am trying to connect my boAt Rockerz Bluetooth headset to my Dell Laptop Latitude 3490 It always connecting as music. Voice is not connecting, though it is worked well in phone & other laptops. I tried other Bluetooth devices also. However, the...
  3. BSOD After Connecting TWS Bluetooth Headset Windows 10

BSOD After Connecting TWS Bluetooth Headset Windows 10: Hello, when I connect my TWS bluetooth headset I immediately get a BSOD. This happens only with a particular bluetooth tws set Haylou T16. I have lots of other bluetooth headsets and speakers but none of them causing BSOD. I couldn't figure out the cause of the problem,...
  4. Bluetooth Connection Problem

Bluetooth Connection Problem: My bluetooth device is connected with my pc and i am able to listen from it but my bluetooth's device mic is not connecting with my pc only speaker is working not mic,why???...
  5. Loss of bluetooth connection after 13th July 2020 Windows 10 update

Loss of bluetooth connection after 13th July 2020 Windows 10 update: Bluetooth working fine up to13th July. BT toggle switch now missing, trouble shooter informs me of a code 45 and to fix problem reconnect this hardware device to computer.. Went to Trouble shooter in Update and Security, then additional Trouble Shooter . Fix and find other...
  6. Bluetooth device connected but no sound until I change playback device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth device connected but no sound until I change playback device: so i have a weird issue with my asus laptop thats bugging me a lot. when i connect my airpods to the laptop it works fine until the connection randomly gets interrupted (im sitting right next to the laptop so its not a range issue) and the voice output stops. the earphones...
  7. connecting my bluetooth headset

connecting my bluetooth headset: So recently my headphones broke, so I decided to use a wireless pair; the only problem there was that it wasn't connecting or even showing up to be able to connect. I looked in to see any related problems to see no results, I turned on my bluetooth setting, I had my device...
  8. Bluetooth connection

Bluetooth connection: Hello. Is it possible to connect a Bluetooth mouse and a Bluetooth headphone at the same time to a laptop running Windows 10? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connection/a38239ff-09d7-44ca-a6d7-e7aa77080cba
  9. Bluetooth connectivity pbm

Bluetooth connectivity pbm: Dear sir, Good Morning In my desktop i am using windows 10. Bluetooth 5.0 Dongle used. In action center bluetooth icon was seen and the bluetooth related drivers are in updated latest. But the device connecting pbm continues. The image also attached. ple...
  10. Bluetooth Plague: Devices suddenly require PINs or "pair" but don't connect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Plague: Devices suddenly require PINs or "pair" but don't connect.: The only thing I can associate this with is my recent Windows OS update (I'm not sure how far behind I was, maybe a few updates). I also installed the latest Nvidia drivers update and connected a second monitor. If it is helpful to know, my toolbar freezes sometimes when I'm...