Windows 10: Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.

Discus and support Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a BOSE MiniLink3 witch was working perfectly under Windows10. Since I updated to 11, the system has a very poor sound,no bass and disconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boris Gerber, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.

I have a BOSE MiniLink3 witch was working perfectly under Windows10. Since I updated to 11, the system has a very poor sound,no bass and disconnect everytimes. When I connect it trought the Audio Line, it works perfectly. As well when I connect it to my Mobile Phone via Bluetooth.No problems to connect a Sony WH-1000XM3.

:)

Boris Gerber, Dec 7, 2022

2. Bose wireless headphones not recognized.

Remove headphones from Device Manager

Sometimes there might be issues with Bose Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10, but users reported that this issue can be fixed simply by removing your headphones from Device Manager. To do that, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

device-manager

Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

uninstall-driver

After you’ve deleted Bose headphones from Device Manager, they should appear as headphones in Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory. To do that, follow
    these steps:

On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Some users are suggesting that you don’t need to delete the device from Device Manager, you just have to delete the headphones’ memory by following the instructions above.

Solution 2 – Uninstall your audio driver and install the latest audio driver

If you’re using wired Bose headphones, you might want to try removing your audio driver in order to fix any potential issues. To remove an audio driver, just go to Device Manager, locate your audio driver, right click it and choose Uninstall. After uninstalling
    the audio driver, it’s recommended to go to your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest audio driver.

Few users also suggest installing audio drivers by using the compatibility mode. To do that, follow these steps:

Locate the audio driver setup file and right click it. Choose Properties

Navigate to Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select one of the previous versions of Windows, for example Windows 7, and click Apply and OK to save changes.

Run the setup file and install the latest audio drivers.

Use a Bluetooth adapter / update your Bluetooth drivers

Problems with Bose headphones can be caused by Bluetooth drivers, so make sure that they are up to date before connecting Bose Bluetooth headphones. If you have the latest drivers, but the problem still persists, you might want to use a Bluetooth adapter. Users
    reported that after buying a Bluetooth adapter and installing the necessary drivers the issue was resolved. While buying a Bluetooth adapter, make sure to choose one that comes with with a driver CD in order to avoid any further Bluetooth issues.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 requires further installation for new Bose Bluetooth Audio adapter

I cannot get my new Bose Bluetooth Audio adapter to work with windows 10.

• No trouble with pairing and the device shows up in the Setting/Devices/Manages Bluetooth devices window as "connected"
    • Using Action Center / Connect, the device shows up in the list of bluetooth audio devices as "Bose Bluetooth Audio Adapter - paired
    • Clicking on the adapter comes back with "Couldn't connect"
    • In Device Manager I can see "Bose Bluetooth Audio Adapter and updating the driver indicates the driver is up to date
    • In the Sound window it shows the Bose adapter is there but disconnected. Trying to connect via the sound window fails.
    • In Device Manager / Bluetooth / Bose Bluetooth Audio Adapter / properties / events I get the following event message "Device BTHENUM\Dev_000C8AD546F4\9&1a5b8f0a&1&BluetoothDevice_000C8AD546F4 requires further installation."
    • I have gone through the usual uninstall-restart computer sequence several times, always with the same end result. Interestingly, at the beginning of the process, I hear sounds briefly (<.5 sec) through the audio adapter, then sound reverts to the computer
      speakers (Dell Latitude E5540.
    • Another clue? If I use the Action Center / Bluetooth to turn off bluetooth and turn it on again, the sound briefly goes through the Bose Adapter, then reverts to the computer speakers again.
    After about 3 hours of trying, I have given up. Can anyone help?

KimbalWheatley, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.

Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth problem

Hi Yosef Persin,

Based on the information you have provided, it seems like the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset is already connected since it is showing from Devices and Printers. I suggest that you set the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset as your default playback
    and recording device. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the volume icon from the System tray on the lower right side of your desktop.
    2. Choose Playback devices.
    3. Go to Playback tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    4. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    5. Go to Recording tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    6. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    7. Restart your computer to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.

1. Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connexion BOSE

2. Bluetooth audio drivers failing with Bose QC45 headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio drivers failing with Bose QC45 headphones: Hi. I have a problem that is driving me absolutely insane. For many years, I used a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones for my conference calls. I would turn the headphones on, jump on the call, and everything would work fine. I recently 'upgraded' to a set of new QC45...
  3. Bluetooth audio drivers failing with Bose QC45 headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio drivers failing with Bose QC45 headphones: Hi. I have a problem that is driving me absolutely insane. For many years, I used a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones for my conference calls. I would turn the headphones on, jump on the call, and everything would work fine. I recently 'upgraded' to a set of new QC45...
  4. Bluetooth can't find any devices / Wifi connexion not possible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth can't find any devices / Wifi connexion not possible: -Motherboard: MSI Prestige X570 CreationI recently purchased a Bluetooth Keyboard and a Bluetooth Wacom tablet and was surprised to realize that Bluetooth on my computer can't even find ANY close devices AT ALL. When I try to add new Bluetooth devices, the "bluetooth finder"...
  5. Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.: I have a BOSE MiniLink3 witch was working perfectly under Windows10. Since I updated to 11, the system has a very poor sound,no bass and disconnect everytimes. When I connect it trought the Audio Line, it works perfectly. As well when I connect it to my Mobile Phone via...
  6. Bluetooth device no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device no audio: I have Acer Aspire A314-32 now running Windows 11, my concern is that after upgrading from Win 10; my Bluetooth devices don't work like it was before. Yes, it shows being connected but I'm hearing no sounds. Please help. Thank you....
  7. Bluetooth Audio Devices

Bluetooth Audio Devices: Can you/ How do you connect multiple bluetooth audio devices and play on all at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio-devices/18b7a2a6-3d86-4f8b-b311-5e68cb3279d2
  8. Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii

Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii: I have been battling this problem now for about a year. I have a new PC, Dell Precision 7750 about 2 weeks old. Bluetooth Headphones, Bose QC35 ii develops a stutter sometime after about a minute, sometimes it's good for most of the day. Tried almost everything...
  9. Bluetooth audio device

Bluetooth audio device: I have no sound with with my Momentum True Wireless Sennheiser when I connect with my PC. Pairing is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio-device/76a65e65-6c38-430e-aeec-76161157f850
  10. Bluetooth audio devices

Bluetooth audio devices: I just got new hearing aids that come with bluetooth. They connect to my cell phone but not my Windows 10 laptop Dell Inspiron 5759 - Windows 10 Home. They are discoverable as "L-KS9.0 hearing aid" but the entry goes under "Other devices" rather than "Audio" so Windows...