Windows 10: Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare

Discus and support Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can turn Bluetooth on and off in the settings. When I go to add a Bluetooth device I immediately get a "Couldn't Connect " error. When I run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by McPlot, May 13, 2021.

1. McPlot Win User

Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare

I can turn Bluetooth on and off in the settings. When I go to add a Bluetooth device I immediately get a "Couldn't Connect " error. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that it could not turn on the Bluetooth device. I removed my Asus internal WiFi/ Bluetooth device, and uninstalled the drivers. I connected a USB Bluetooth device but still have the same issue. I have turned on and off airplane mode. I have gone into Services.msc and the BT service is running. I restated the service. Nothing I seem to do works. Any suggestions not on the Microsoft BT troubleshooting web page?

:)

McPlot, May 13, 2021
  2. Berton Win User
    Berton, May 13, 2021
  3. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, May 13, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, May 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Couldn't Connect

2. Couldn't connect Wireless TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Couldn't connect Wireless TV: Greetings,I have have a Lenovo ThinkPad E14, with AMD Radeon RX-640 .I have tried all the suggestions to connect/screen-mirror pc screen to wireless TV.I just receive the "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center." I am trying to connect to...
  3. Error in Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error in Bluetooth connection: Please solve this problem for me as it is causing lots of problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-bluetooth-connection/04b1f716-39cb-4c94-b045-f005d7b843c4
  4. Wireless Display Couldn't Connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Display Couldn't Connect: Hi, I'm running ASUS Zenbook UX410UQK with Intel i7 7th gen, 8 GB Memory running windows 10 Home I've tried a number of attempts on connecting to my SONY BRAVIA Smart TV but couldn't connect. My other devices are able to connect so the TV isn't the problem. I've tried...
  5. Remote Desktop: Couldn't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop: Couldn't connect: Hello, I am unable to connect to one of my PCs using remote desktop, I have tried it using both approaches. Kindly Help! PS: Both the PCs have the same Microsoft account logged in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Nightmare

Nightmare: My Settings is not working it opens blank, my Windows Update has disappeared and all my update history is gone. Any devices connected t my USB are not recognised. I rarely use my laptop but on opening yesterday, its been hell. I have no idea what else to do other than throw...
  7. Bluetooth headphone nightmare help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphone nightmare help: I can't seem to connect any decent Bluetooth headphones to my computer. It's a massive headache. I've tried uninstalling the drivers, I've tried removing the dongle, I've tried "removing" the paired device and re-adding it. Nothing seems to work. Sometimes I can get it to say...
  8. "Connect" app ... Couldn't connect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Connect" app ... Couldn't connect?: Hello, I have a new Dell XPS 15 9570 and just got a new free Surface pro from a SANS class I was hoping to use as a portable monitor for my laptop. I can "Connect" or project (extend desktop) from my Surface to my laptop but that is backwards from what I want. When I try...
  9. Bluetooth connecting error

Bluetooth connecting error: When I try to connect my phone to my PC or my PC to my phone none of them see each other, well my PC does, only when I click add a device in the Bluetooth menu and then click my phone after a while I get the error, or a message "We didn't get any response from the device, Try...
  10. "We couldn't complete the updates" error message nightmare

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We couldn't complete the updates" error message nightmare: Hi, On Windows 10 lately I've gotten this message(or something close to verbatim) with the pink screen every time I boot after waiting a few minutes while it claims to be updating. Not only this, but it has to reboot to boot up WITHOUT the updates that for no apparent...