Windows 10: Bluetooth crashes a lot of times

Discus and support Bluetooth crashes a lot of times in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I am getting Bluetooth crashes in Windows 10 Pro 64, even without using it! [img] Can anyone help me to sort this out, please. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jorge Martins, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Bluetooth crashes a lot of times

Hi all,

I am getting Bluetooth crashes in Windows 10 Pro 64, even without using it!

Bluetooth crashes a lot of times [​IMG]

Can anyone help me to sort this out, please.
    Thanks

:)

Jorge Martins, Oct 18, 2015

2. After upgrading Win7 to Win10 a lot of crashes, freezes and very long reboots

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

"yet when I do reboot, it takes 20 min or so?", do you see any message saying loading updates or installing updates?

If not, you may follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: We would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer website to check for the latest BIOS version & chipset driver and install it to check if it helps.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Method 2: You may run the SFC and DISM by following the below link and check if it helps.

SFC: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

DISM: It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Method 3: If the issue still persist, I suggest you to boot the computer in Clean Boot and restart the system in clean boot. Once you restart, the computer again boots into clean boot, it helps us to check if any third party applications are causing
    this issue. After checking boot the time, you may refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" in the below link to boot to normal mode.

This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. It starts Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" in the above link.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Oct 18, 2015
  3. After upgrading Win7 to Win10 a lot of crashes, freezes and very long reboots

Update 06/12/2016.

So it has been few weeks since my last update. Computer does seem to freeze once a day then automatically reboots. The reboots are quick 2-3 min and I am back in. Couple of things that I have noticed is that sometimes computer freezes and reboots with in
    10-30 min sometimes it take an hour for the freeze and reboot. Once that computer comes back I can work 12 - 15 hours and everything works fine as it supposed without any issues. I have also noticed that NVidia has been releasing a lot to driver updates. I
    think within last month or so they have released 5 driver updates. The video card in my PC is GeForce GT 630 and the driver version is 368.39 release date 06/07/2016. This is dual video card and it really seems that is something up with the Win 10 and NVidia
    drivers.

Tom

Tommy_Gun_2935, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth crashes a lot of times

1. Bluetooth crashes a lot of times - Similar Threads - Bluetooth crashes lot

2. Why a lot of programs crashing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why a lot of programs crashing?: A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge crashing very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often...
  3. PC crashes a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes a lot: I built my PC about 8 months ago and ever since it has been randomly crashing whenever I play video games and sometimes during zoom calls or other programs. The crashes used to be less frequent but theyve been getting worse and updating drivers doesnt seem to fix anything....
  4. PC crashes a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes a lot: I built my PC about 8 months ago and ever since it has been randomly crashing whenever I play video games and sometimes during zoom calls or other programs. The crashes used to be less frequent but theyve been getting worse and updating drivers doesnt seem to fix anything....
  5. PC crashes a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Lots of BSOD's and application crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of BSOD's and application crashes: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra Intel 9900kNvidia RTX 3070 FE Corsair Vengeance RGB 2 x 16 GB Replaced with Corsair vengeance LPX 16GB x 2 last night - XMP off Everything updated, proper drivers, etc During gaming I'll get a BSOD sometimes and usually it'll say memory management...
  7. Lots of BSOD's and application crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of BSOD's and application crashes: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra Intel 9900kNvidia RTX 3070 FE Corsair Vengeance RGB 2 x 16 GB Replaced with Corsair vengeance LPX 16GB x 2 last night - XMP off Everything updated, proper drivers, etc During gaming I'll get a BSOD sometimes and usually it'll say memory management...
  8. Lots of pc crashing

Lots of pc crashing: At the start of November I recently upgraded my PC, I changed out my Motherboard, CPU, Ram. and kept everything else. it started off slow about 2 weeks after I started getting crashing no blue screen. The screen just goes black and the computer restarts some days its really...
  9. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  10. refresh takes a lot of time

refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......