Windows 10: Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

Discus and support Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rio Pratama, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say connected to voice and audio. It's working perfectly back then when i connect and it's connected to voice and audio and now it's just connected to voice only instead to voice and audio. So if i play music or something, it will play the sound in handfree mode like when we are in phone calls.

Please help me fix this. It's annoying thoo.

:)

Rio Pratama, Sep 10, 2019

2. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead.
    I've tried using other Bluetooth headphones/earbuds, but it seems as if the problem keeps occurring. Prior to this, everything was working fine and there were no problems, what can I do?

intergalactiic, Sep 10, 2019
  3. cassybug Win User
    Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting
    no sound. The headphones work fine on other devices, it's the computer that's giving me trouble.

cassybug, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Cybdiver Win User

Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

Bluetooth Connected Voice

I'm using a BlueAnt Z9i Bluetooth ear piece and tried it with my HTC 8x. It works okay when using voice but it won't let me listen to music.

When I checked the settings it says its "Connected Voice" I've looked high and low for a change to the settings but can't find anything.

When I turn on the music it comes out the speaker.

Anyone suggestions?

Thanks

Cybdiver, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

1. Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device always

2. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" Our Computer connects only to Voice on BlueTooth. We have already tried these steps below but No Success. 1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) >...
  3. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio: This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead. I've tried using other...
  4. Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only: My Samsung Level Headphones will only "connect voice," when traditionally it has been they it says something like "Connected sound, voice" or "Connected music, voice." I still get audio through them, but it requires me to do a lot of weird sound setting things and it audio...
  5. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone: So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided to free some space. Then I used my ordinary Cleaner for Windows 10. Everything went well until i started playing Minecraft....
  6. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...
  7. Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.: I have samsung level u bluetooth headset previously it use to work fine ( connected as stereo headphones ) sound was crystal clear.but after few days I dont know what happened its getting connected as voice and the sound quality is bad,no bass. I have tried so many...
  8. Background Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Voice: Since I got windows 10 I can no longer talk with anybody without them hearing my system sound (Skype, discord). I tried absolutely anything but perhaps im missing something? When I muted my microphone my friend could no longer hear my system..This never happened with Windows...
  9. Bluetooth Problem with Audio and Voice.

Bluetooth Problem with Audio and Voice.: I just recently bought a Sony WH1000mx3 and I wanted to use them as a all purpose headphones. That includes Movies, Music, Gaming and being on the go. Since my desktop computer does not have a built bluetooth, I had to go and buy a Bluetooth Usb dongle. It connected well...
  10. Voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bluetooth connected voice music disconnet voice