Windows 10: Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

Discus and support Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rio Pratama, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say connected to voice and audio. It's working perfectly back then when i connect and it's connected to voice and audio and now it's just connected to voice only instead to voice and audio. So if i play music or something, it will play the sound in handfree mode like when we are in phone calls.

Please help me fix this. It's annoying thoo.

:)

Rio Pratama, Sep 10, 2019

2. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead.
    I've tried using other Bluetooth headphones/earbuds, but it seems as if the problem keeps occurring. Prior to this, everything was working fine and there were no problems, what can I do?

intergalactiic, Sep 10, 2019
  3. cassybug Win User
    Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting
    no sound. The headphones work fine on other devices, it's the computer that's giving me trouble.

cassybug, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Cybdiver Win User

Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

Bluetooth Connected Voice

I'm using a BlueAnt Z9i Bluetooth ear piece and tried it with my HTC 8x. It works okay when using voice but it won't let me listen to music.

When I checked the settings it says its "Connected Voice" I've looked high and low for a change to the settings but can't find anything.

When I turn on the music it comes out the speaker.

Anyone suggestions?

Thanks

Cybdiver, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

1. Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device always

2. Bluetooth devices connect to computer but Audio or Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices connect to computer but Audio or Voice: So I started having an issue today after I would connect a Bluetooth device to my computer. The device would connect perfectly fine but it would never connect to audio or voice. This happens with all Bluetooth devices, not just these earbuds. I have already ran through the...
  3. Bluetooth devices connect to computer but Audio or Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices connect to computer but Audio or Voice: So I started having an issue today after I would connect a Bluetooth device to my computer. The device would connect perfectly fine but it would never connect to audio or voice. This happens with all Bluetooth devices, not just these earbuds. I have already ran through the...
  4. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  5. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  6. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.: My bluetooth headsets were working fine before one day, all my headphones would only connect to ''Voice'', nothing else. I tried updating the drivers, I tried everything I could try....
  7. Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice: Hello, so i have a bluetooth headphone which i bought like 5 years ago, it worked always fine and it still does on my smartphone. one day i connected it to my win 10 laptop as usual to listen to some music, after it connected i opened the youtube website and started...
  8. Bluetooth Will Only Connect As Voice - No Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Will Only Connect As Voice - No Audio: For a couple months now, I've been having issues connecting my Bluetooth devices to my PC. Both devices work perfectly when paired with my phone or TV, but when connected to my laptop, both will show as voice connected, but one plays audio with horrendous quality, while the...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio: This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead. I've tried using other...
  10. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth audio always connects to voice instead of music

2. windows bluetooth connected voice music disconnet voice