Windows 10: Bluetooth device can't be removed

Discus and support Bluetooth device can't be removed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I connected my bluetooth speaker today to my laptop to test if it worked: Acer Aspire 5742ZG It worked until today I wanted to remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marknl, May 30, 2016.

1. marknl Win User

Bluetooth device can't be removed

Hey,
    I connected my bluetooth speaker today to my laptop to test if it worked: Acer Aspire 5742ZG
    It worked until today I wanted to remove the device. I'm unable to disconnect/remove it. It show's up in Devices and printers.

Why I want to remove it is because I want to connect a bluetooth keyboard.

In Windows there is this information on the device:

Bluetooth device can't be removed [​IMG]

Where in the screenshot can be read: Status: Attached was - is now Status: Removing device. (I right clicked remove device).
    That's all there is and it remains like: Status: Failed removing device and later I see Status: Connected again. How can I remove this device so that I can connect a new device?
    For the rest, there are also no settings in Windows 10 anymore that have to do with bluetooth.

Before I could easy setup bluetooth from the icon on the taskbar (the bluetooth logo). Now I see nowhere bluetooth except the device that can be shown on the first screenshot. For me this is a very difficult problem because bluetooth no longer works in Windows 10. I've set already wireless off to try to remove the device since it is a broadwell bluetooth device and the wireless LAN is also from broadwell. In Windows Device Manager there is no device related to bluetooth that can be removed. It also sounds strange to me the device is shown like a bluetooth peripheral device.

Bluetooth device can't be removed [​IMG]

Thank you so much for additional help !! *Rolleyes

mark

:)

marknl, May 30, 2016
  2. BrianLynn Win User

Cannot Remove Device

I have 3 Bluetooth headsets listed under my Device Manager.

1 Jabra

2 Motorola

I have 1 Bluetooth headset listed in Settings>Devices>Bluetooth

1 Motorola (Paired, supposedly)

I am trying to remove -all- headset devices.

But I can't remove any devices!

I can't remove from Device Manager. They keep coming back.

I can't remove from Manage Bluetooth Devices: I can only see 1 Motorola and it will -not- Remove!

I am having a lot of problems with my Bluetooth and I want to remove all devices -completely- and then use only my Jabra.

But so far this is impossible!

How do I uninstall or Remove unused Bluetooth devices?

When I turn on the headsets they say "Connected" but they never show up in Windows. I have a bunch of headsets sitting here, all useless because I can't Remove them so I can reset their connection to the computer!

BrianLynn, May 30, 2016
  3. Bluetooth Crapped out after new update

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Previously while trying to re-connect I had removed my speaker from the paired devise list. I tried updating the other drivers listed under Bluetooth under device manager, but the Bluetooth is not being able to search for new devices.
    I can't even search for the Bluetooth of the PC from my phone.

ManishAgarwall, May 30, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth device can't be removed

1. Bluetooth device can't be removed - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device can't

2. Can't Remove Devices Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Devices Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices: I have a problem with my USB game controllers. Yesterday they were fine but now Windows will not detect them. I have tried different controllers and multiple USB ports. Device Manager doesn't even show them. Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices, I see "controller" under Other...
  3. Can't Remove Devices Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Remove Devices Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices: I have a problem with my USB game controllers. Yesterday they were fine but now Windows will not detect them. I have tried different controllers and multiple USB ports. Device Manager doesn't even show them. Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices, I see "controller" under Other...
  4. Can't Remove Devices Under Bluetooth & Devices > Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  6. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  7. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't remove Bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove Bluetooth device.: So I bought a TP-Link UB400 Bluetooth adaptor because my new motherboard doesn't have Bluetooth. The first device I wanted to connect was my Galaxy Buds+. I couldn't do this with the windows 10 Bluetooth search (In the settings) but I had to right-click on the Bluetooth icon...
  9. Can't connect to bluetooth device. Can't remove bluetooth device

Can't connect to bluetooth device. Can't remove bluetooth device: Since I updated my computer with the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday, I'm having problems getting a set of bluetooth headphone to connect to my computer. I did not have this problem before the update yesterday. My headphone show up in the list of bluetooth devices,...
  10. remove bluetooth devices

remove bluetooth devices: I have unacceptable lag in Bluetooth keyboard and mouse response. I also have built a considerable and duplicative list of Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Settings list. Will deleting the duplicate devices aid keyboard and mouse response? Is there an easy way to control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth device cant be removed