Windows 10: Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

Discus and support Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the bluetooth device LG Micro(2C:88) showed connected but in the sound is show disconnect. this happen after i have update win 10 latest version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FaithTan, Dec 5, 2018.

1. FaithTan Win User

Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

the bluetooth device LG Micro(2C:88) showed connected but in the sound is show disconnect. this happen after i have update win 10 latest version. before that i can use this device with my laptop connected to LG Micro Device. Please advice

Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out b85a6d52-0273-4074-bb02-8afa03ba2700?upload=true.png

:)

FaithTan, Dec 5, 2018

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

Bluetooth Disconnected in the Sound Playback Devices on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for updating the status of your issue.

I appreciate for trying troubleshooting steps.

Let’s us Set the Bluetooth service and check , Follow the below steps,

Start the Bluetooth service and set it to Automatic:

1. Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.

2. Type services.msc and press Enter.

3. Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on Properties.

4. Set the Startup type as Automatic and then click Start under Service status.

5. Click on OK.

This issue may cause when your device is not recognizing headphones.

So let us try to change Default format and check.

1. Right-click on the volume icon that appears in the system tray. A list of options appears from which you will have to click on Playback devices.

2. A Sound window appears which has four different tabs. Click on Playback tab. A list of playback devices appears. Your default playback device will be the one with a green tick on it. Double click on it.

3. A new window will popup. From there, click on advanced tab. Click to pull down the menu in the Default format section and select any one of them.(There is no specific one that can be mentioned because this differs from system to system). After you have selected
    any one, click on “test” button to see how perfectly the sound is coming.

And also I suggest you to try to Enable it manually in Sound Playback Devices.

Right click on device and click on enable.

Check if it helps.

If the issue still persists I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth device driver. Please follow steps below,

• Press Windows logo key + X
    • Click on Device manager
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right click on Device i.e Bose QueitComfort 35
    • And click on uninstall.
    Once you have finished uninstallation, Restart your computer it will automatically Reinstall the Drivers.

Reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17156/windows-10-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

1. Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device connect

2. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  3. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  4. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  5. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  7. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  8. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

9. bluetooth headphones connected without sound coming out of them

bluetooth headphones connected without sound coming out of them: So these headphones work with my phone but not with my laptop. The sound instead just comes out of the default speaker on the laptop itself. This is what comes up on the control panel. It used to say the headset was connected but that's also disconnected now. Right clicking...
  10. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers: Hi. I've recently purchased a Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker for my Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. The speaker connects without a problem but there is no sound coming from it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers but still no sound. The speaker - - Shows as...