Windows 10: Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Many times the add Bluetooth device option is not working in Windows 10. It started to work only when we completed the windows update process. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MirzaFaisal Baig, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

Many times the add Bluetooth device option is not working in Windows 10. It started to work only when we completed the windows update process. It takes nearly 1 day to complete the update process then only add blue tooth device option was working.

Later on, if we set the our network connection to metered connection then new Bluetooth device is detected but not installed properly till we remove the metered connection label.

:)

MirzaFaisal Baig, Aug 24, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Setup incomplete because of a metered connection windows 10 / Bluetooth Device / LTE Connection

Hi Francine,

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

Method 1: Run Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click “Network and Internet”
    • Click “ Network Adapter” and
      run the troubleshooter
    If issue persist, I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2: Update Network Adapter and check.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter.
    • Right click the driver and select Update.

If issue still persist, I suggest you to follow
    method 3

Method 3: Connect to Bluetooth devices and

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device Connection

2. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices: I have had this issue with many productsThose beings Beats Solo 3 and Samsung Airbuds.Basically anytime I try to use either of them for audio and mic they will not work.Not only that I have to go through a 10 minute process resetting things and even to the point of...
  3. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices: I have had this issue with many productsThose beings Beats Solo 3 and Samsung Airbuds.Basically anytime I try to use either of them for audio and mic they will not work.Not only that I have to go through a 10 minute process resetting things and even to the point of...
  4. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues

Bluetooth Device Connection Issues: Hi all,I'm having trouble connecting my bluetooth keyboard to my new PC. My keyboard works well on other devices and connection appears right away but on the new machine it doesn't even show upAll drivers have been updatedWould appreciate your advice...
  6. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Connection Issues: Hi all,I'm having trouble connecting my bluetooth keyboard to my new PC. My keyboard works well on other devices and connection appears right away but on the new machine it doesn't even show upAll drivers have been updatedWould appreciate your advice...
  7. Bluetooth Device Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Issue with Bluetooth audio device connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Bluetooth audio device connection: Hello everyone, I came across a weird problem with BT audio devices.Whenever I connect to WIFI through my Laptop,BT device keeps showing connected but it is disconnected.After went through lot of community discussions online,Finally I found a solution.If you are going...
  9. Issues with connecting or installing a Bluetooth device

Issues with connecting or installing a Bluetooth device: Cannot get a device connected to Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-connecting-or-installing-a-bluetooth/9d230f93-3bb4-45f1-8570-425635c2f8a0
  10. Bluetooth device connectivity issue

Bluetooth device connectivity issue: After recent update on windows 10,I am not able to connect to my JBL go speakers which was previously paired. The windows is not able to search the speaker. I also tried connecting other Bluetooth devices but in vain....