Windows 10: Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ParkerWhitfill, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect.

I have already tried to adjust the power management settings in Device Manager (to stop Windows from turning the device off to save battery), but there is no power management tab for my BeatsX. There is only one for Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter, which I did turn off.

This is super annoying, what are my options?

:)

ParkerWhitfill, Jan 15, 2019

2. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Epos7 Win User
    Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems.

The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2 where both the mouse and controller will disconnect. This causes the game to freeze for 5-10 seconds until a message pops up about the disconnected device. Both devices eventually reconnect. Occasionally the game hangs here and I have to restart the computer.

The issue has also happened when browsing the internet with just the mouse connected, where the mouse will disconnect, and only turning off/turning on Bluetooth will fix it.

I have tried uninstalling the Bluetooth driver, restarting, and installing the Intel Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for my wireless card - Intel 7260. I have also tried disabling the power management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

As you can see from the Event Viewer, there are multiple error reports each time this happens. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting [​IMG]

Epos7, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth adapter disconnects randomly. (NOT just devices.)

First of all, let me list all my specs.

ASUS ROG GL752VW

Intel core i7 6700 @ 2.6GHz

Windows 10x64

16GB RAM

Now my problem: my Bluetooth adapter seems to disconnect randomly and I have no idea why. Sometimes it will go months without ever disconnecting, and sometimes it disconnects and goes months without even working. The little icon disappears from my taskbar, and I am unable to use Bluetooth. My computer reports that I don't have bluetooth. I am not sure of the exact adapter but I do know it is Intel and that they are together. I never ever have any issues with WiFi however Bluetooth is just causing me all sorts of hell.
    I've tried all of the following things, so please don't suggest them...

Rebooting. Tried it multiple times

Reinstalling the drivers. With and without rebooting.

Uninstalling the device from Device Manager and reinstalling it.

"Repair"ing the driver from the installer.

Can anyone help me?

Thomas Sebestyen, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

1. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device Constantly

2. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly: I am trying to use a bluetooth headphone with windows. It is almost fine when I am listening to something. But there is nothing to listen to, the connection keeps closing and opening, again and again, at least two times a minute. I read this...
  3. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly: I am trying to use a bluetooth headphone with windows. It is almost fine when I am listening to something. But there is nothing to listen to, the connection keeps closing and opening, again and again, at least two times a minute. I read this...
  4. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.

Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.: Hello, I am having trouble with my Bluetooth, I am unable to turn it on and all my headsets and speakers so far have been connected to Bluetooth so I cant connect to any sound. This has happened to me before, But it just fixed itself in a few daysExample:...
  6. All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting

All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting: Hi, I'm having a persistent issue with Bluetooth on my Surface Go. Every minute or so all bluetooth devices disconnect temporarily my keyboard and designer mouse, afterwards the bluetooth icon appears in my taskbar as if something has reset.I've tried bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth device constantly disconnecting on WiFi Windows 10

Bluetooth device constantly disconnecting on WiFi Windows 10: On WiFi, the Bluetooth connection disconnects and reconnects about every 10 seconds. Only occurs when no sound or video is in play idle. The connection has no issues with the WiFi off. Problem has occurred ever since I've gotten a new WiFi router. Went through various forum...
  8. Bluetooth devices disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth devices disconnect: Windows 10 19041.450 I have two devices connected to desktop PC via bluetooth: Speakers and a keyboard. Motherboard is Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi and it has built-in BT (Intel Dual Band 802.11AC WiFi / BT 4.2) and I'm using an antenna it was equipped with. During a...
  9. Bluetooth Constant Disconnect Noise and Refresh in Device Manager

Bluetooth Constant Disconnect Noise and Refresh in Device Manager: Custom built PC specs below: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Motherboard Ryzen 7 3700x CPU Gigabyte NVIDIA GEFORCE 1660 ti Windows 10 Suddenly today, the Bluetooth stopped working. It now will continually make the disconnect noise. When I check the device manager, the display...
  10. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth keeps disconnecting for a second pc

2. bluetooth constant disconnect noise

3. phone bluetooth disconnects on high bass

4. maidritesds4 disconnects from pc after a few moments bluetooth,
  5. laptop disconnects bluetooth from phone,
  6. windows 10 device disconnecting and reconnects causing lag,
  7. windows 10 beatsx disconnecting,
  8. phone keeps disconnecting from vanatoo bluetooth?,
  9. bluetooth speaker connects then disconnects windows 10,
  10. windows 10 bluetooth keeps disconnecting,
  11. bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting windows 10,