Windows 10: Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music

Discus and support Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was using my bluetooth headphones perfectly 3 months ago, but not after updating to windows 11 , I am trying to connect to my bluetooth it connects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JatinNakashe, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music

I was using my bluetooth headphones perfectly 3 months ago, but not after updating to windows 11 , I am trying to connect to my bluetooth it connects but the voice and music keeps disconnecting in a loop. Even in the playback device the device is in a loop between enable and disable.I have tried everything updating driver , reinstalling it and even Reset my PC.It haunts mePlease help.Any information you need, let me know. I just want to use my wireless keyboard again. I just want this madness to end.

:)

JatinNakashe, Jan 19, 2022

2. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Bluetooth quit connecting to all devices

Hi Kendra,

I hope you have been able to solve your Bluetooth problem and if not, maybe the suggestion below will help.

In some cases it is possible that the Bluetooth speakers might not re-connect.

• To re-connect your speakers, simply right click on the Volume Control icon and select Playback devices
    • Select the device to connect and hit the connect option, while the device is powered on.
    • Once the device is connected, please make sure that it is set as the “Default Device” or “Default Communications Device” depending on whether it is a music or voice connection.
    I hope this helps if this is still a problem for you.

Thanks!

Kristin

KristinF [MSFT], Jan 19, 2022
  4. Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music

Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music

1. Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device enable

2. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  3. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  4. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music

Bluetooth device enable and disable loop - not connecting to voice and music: I was using my bluetooth headphones perfectly 3 months ago, but not after updating to windows 11 , I am trying to connect to my bluetooth it connects but the voice and music keeps disconnecting in a loop. Even in the playback device the device is in a loop between enable and...
  6. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  7. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  8. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

9. My Bluetooth audio device is only connected to voice but not music?

My Bluetooth audio device is only connected to voice but not music?: I am able to connect to my Bluetooth headphones to my windows 10 computer but there is no audio coming from headphones.I am attaching screenshots of my configuration.Anyone kindly help me!Thanks in advance....
  10. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...