Windows 10: Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top

Discus and support Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is Dell 05TGYN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueOtieno, Mar 23, 2020.

1. SueOtieno Win User

Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top

My laptop is Dell 05TGYN

:)

SueOtieno, Mar 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Icon is missing

Bluetooth Icon is missing on my laptop (Windows 10), and it has been about 3 weeks. Here is how it looks like on my laptop:

• Device Manage:

Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top C9Kxt.png

• Settings:

Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top lGz4A.png

• Action Center:

Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top h6pfA.png

As you see, there is NO Bluetooth icon..

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Zenia Park, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Device icon missing on my lap top - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device icon

2. cam on lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    cam on lap top: can anyone help me to figure out te way i can get my camera working again after the update my laptop i can no longer find my cam it finds my aduio but it says i dont have oned hooked up...
  3. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  4. lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  5. Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device: I cannot find my lap top anywhere . . I used the lost my device option . It was last found in my home 3 days ago . It has obviously been unplugged from where i normally use it in my home , but its location has still not updated within 3 days now . Is there a way to track a...
  6. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  7. Stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  8. my lap top is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12