Windows 10: Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11

Discus and support Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new laptop with Windows 11, and the behavior for the Bluetooth Network Adapter is not behaving as expected.The issue is:"In order to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dlwilliams107, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11

I have a new laptop with Windows 11, and the behavior for the Bluetooth Network Adapter is not behaving as expected.The issue is:"In order to disable the Bluetooth Device from the Device Manager, the Bluetooth needs to be turned OFF to display the device in the list of Network Adapter."Is this a bug? On the Windows 11 system I have, the Bluetooth Device will only display in the list of Network Adapters when the Bluetooth Device is ENABLED and OFF.The Bluetooth option was working correctly, the Bluetooth option is available in the Settings and turned ON.When I opened the Device Manager, the Blu

:)

dlwilliams107, Feb 12, 2022
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Smock Win User
    Bluetooth is turned on, but I don't have a Bluetooth device

Firstly, I have to say this is more an annoyance / bug rather than something being broken or not working.

In my Action Center the Bluetooth Square is blue (turned on) saying Not Connected.

Here's the thing though - My PC doesn't have any Bluetooth capable hardware components. It's not a laptop, the motherboard doesn't have this functionality, and no devices connected to it have Bluetooth features either.

I've researched online and most suggestions revolve around

• turning Bluetooth off - I can't do as there is no on/off switch in the settings
    • removing the Bluetooth device from device manager - I also can't do, as there isn't a Bluetooth device listed there.
    • going into network settings and disabling it there - I can't disable it from network settings as there is no network adapter to do so.
    • Unpin Bluetooth tile from Quick Actions - It isn't in the quick actions list to add/remove

Smock, Feb 12, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11

1. Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Device removed

2. Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device is removed from Network Adapters when Bluetooth is turned on - Windows 11: I have a new laptop with Windows 11, and the behavior for the Bluetooth Network Adapter is not behaving as expected.The issue is:"In order to disable the Bluetooth Device from the Device Manager, the Bluetooth needs to be turned OFF to display the device in the list of...
  3. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  4. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  5. Bluetooth adapter displays as "dongle" in devices, can't turn on bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth adapter displays as "dongle" in devices, can't turn on bluetooth.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I can't access bluetooth on my desktop, it has no built in bluetooth so i'm using an adapter instead. I've tried using two different bluetooth adapters and they both display as "dongle" in the devices section. There's no toggle to turn bluetooth on or off....
  6. Bluetooth adapter not turning on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter not turning on?: It is detected, but suddenly out of the blue it won't turn on. I've discovered in device manager USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller has a code 10. I've enabled it, disabled it, uninstalled it, restarted etc. What else can I try? submitted by /u/mymar101 [link] [comments]...
  7. Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter: Hello, I was trying to fix my machine after it told me that I no longer had any Bluetooth services and I uninstalled the bluetooth under network adapters. When I rebooted, it was still gone, even after scanning for hardware changes. I have tried to install a new driver from...
  8. Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...: Hi all, My PC has been working fine before, but decided to act up today. Out of a sudden, my bluetooth is turned off, and there is no option to turn it back on. I tried reinstalling the drivers, remove, and repair, but it did not help. The Bluetooth Adapter is still not...
  9. linksys bluetooth network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linksys bluetooth network adapter: what does the network adapter actualy do? So what is the Why we have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linksys-bluetooth-network-adapter/51090549-8ef8-45ce-9964-8f0cbce47fa6
  10. Bluetooth and Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth and Network Adapters: Ever since Build 10041 of Windows 10, I've had trouble getting onto the Internet and staying there . . . it was a virtual impossibility! Yesterday, after advice and help from many here, I went into Device Manager for the umpteenth time to see if I could update my network...